OT: Hello | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Hello

Welcome to the board! Please give us your opinion on the following controversial topics:

Moving the basketball court to the middle of the dome for one game.

Restoring #44 for football?

Who is our new basketball rival(s) (Hint don't say Duke)?

Does JB relay too much on the zone?

Should JB be giving Roberson or someone else more minutes? Aka the bench is too short argument.

A basketball prophet would make perfect sense right about now. Remember that guy about a month ago or so? We were so sure it was him. Please Murry, I know it's a lot of pressure to fill those shoes but don't disappoint.

This thread has very little chance of surviving the night. Jim, ya busy right now?
:)
Really, I don't want to cause any trouble.
woodywoodpecker55.jpg

Welcome to the board! Please give us your opinion on the following controversial topics:

Moving the basketball court to the middle of the dome for one game.

Restoring #44 for football?

Who is our new basketball rival(s) (Hint don't say Duke)?

Does JB relay too much on the zone?

Should JB be giving Roberson or someone else more minutes? Aka the bench is too short argument.

I sense a peck of sarcasm here but I will give it a whirl

Moving the basketball court to the middle of the dome for one game. I would be inclined to favor this.

Restoring #44 for football? I would also be inclined to favor this

Who is our new basketball rival(s) (Hint don't say Duke)? Since we have not been beaten this year I would say we are without rival.

Does JB relay too much on the zone? Mr. B is entitled to play as much zone as he likes. I do not question greatness.

Should JB be giving Roberson or someone else more minutes? Aka the bench is too short argument. I again do not question that in which I do not understand on a professional level.

I had a vision that we went all the way 2 months ago. I am beginning to think things

Moving the basketball court to the middle of the dome for one game. I would be inclined to favor this.

Who is our new basketball rival(s) (Hint don't say Duke)? Since we have not been beaten this year I would say we are without rival.

Does JB relay too much on the zone? Mr. B is entitled to play as much zone as he likes. I do not question greatness.

Should JB be giving Roberson or someone else more minutes? Aka the bench is too short argument. I again do not question that in which I do not understand on a professional level.
The jig is up. He is most definitely not Bjorn. Responses were way too coherent. Murry, you will forever be in this guy's shadows.
Doesn't really get better than that gem. Don't give up people, he will cross our path one day. Onward and upward, word?

I had a vision that we went all the way 2 months ago. I am beginning to think things

This guy is cool with me.

Hey, Murry, you're doing yourself proud. Don't let these guys intimidate you. (But don't forget, you're still a newbie. Anything might happen)
Sorry, cto. But I do like his responses. We are just begging for the prophet to come back. That's never fair to newbies. Welcome Murry, to the best forum of the best basketball team on the planet!

Sorry, cto. But I do like his responses. We are just begging for the prophet to come back. That's never fair to newbies. Welcome Murry, to the best forum of the best basketball team on the planet!
Tee, I didn't say I didn't like his responses. I simply told him he was doing well -- and urged him not to be intimidated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom