OT-I hate Boise St blue turf | Syracusefan.com

OT-I hate Boise St blue turf

Plus their blue informs on matching turf. Football just wasn't meant to played on a blue field.

And why is UVA playing in Boise?

Second half of a home and home. They played at UVA in 2015. Boise State is one of the few that can get an occasional home and home.

It's gotten old to me also but I'll still take it over Eastern Washington's red field.

EWU_red.jpg

I'm surprised Boise St. & Eastern Washington are allowed to wear all blue/red respectively from head to toe on their colored fields. I would think that'd be outlawed due to it being hard for coordinators to see from the booth. Though I guess it would be the same for both teams.

Didn't Boise run a play once wear one of their players laid down to blend in with the turf on a KOR?

a given amount of people are color blind ..I wonder how field and uniform colors would effect them

a given amount of people are color blind ..I wonder how field and uniform colors would effect them

Im one of them. The turf color doesnt bother me at all, but that nfl night game a few years ago ( think it was bills v jets ) was insane. For me it was like watching an intrasquad scrimmage where they didnt bother to wear different unis. I had no idea what was going on.

It's a stupid gimmick but I don't mind it that much.

I do think it's nonsense though that they're not required to wear contrasting colors when playing on that field.

I'm surprised Boise St. & Eastern Washington are allowed to wear all blue/red respectively from head to toe on their colored fields. I would think that'd be outlawed due to it being hard for coordinators to see from the booth. Though I guess it would be the same for both teams.

Didn't Boise run a play once wear one of their players laid down to blend in with the turf on a KOR?
ESPN shouldn't let them wear all blue; it makes for horrible viewing.

UVA has looked good tonight. They've got their act together. They've got a size and strength advantage of Boise St and have effectively used it.

It's a stupid gimmick but I don't mind it that much.

I do think it's nonsense though that they're not required to wear contrasting colors when playing on that field.
So, would that apply to teams that have all green uniforms on a regular grass field? There are several colored fields being used now. The purple and gray striped Central Arkansas field looks cool at first but would give me a headache if I had to look at it for too long.

College football: The most uniquely colored fields around the nation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom