OT-I hate Boise St blue turf | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT-I hate Boise St blue turf

it's about time - good riddance
That one bowl game against Oklahoma was awesome though. Their rise was built on a coach (gone) and (ahem) modest admission standards.

Plus their blue informs on matching turf. Football just wasn't meant to played on a blue field.
One of our posters said that they are not allowed to wear all blue for conference games per a ruling by the Mountain West front office.

And why is UVA playing in Boise?
A controversial Assistant AD, who has now moved on, went to Boise. The announcement of the series was not greeted with great enthusiasm. It was viewed as "another brick in the wall".

So, would that apply to teams that have all green uniforms on a regular grass field? There are several colored fields being used now. The purple and gray striped Central Arkansas field looks cool at first but would give me a headache if I had to look at it for too long.

College football: The most uniquely colored fields around the nation

I think so, even for green teams on green fields. It's definitely an advantage, however slight it might be.

A controversial Assistant AD, who has now moved on, went to Boise. The announcement of the series was not greeted with great enthusiasm. It was viewed as "another brick in the wall".
Funny how things work...that win and domination shown has elevated UVA back to the club.

And that’s coming off an away game at Oregon last year.

Congrats on a big, impressive win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom