OT- I Stewart. | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

OT- I Stewart.

Funny enough I came here to say that OJ Simpson was the rudest celebrity I ever met. My mom worked the Atlanta '96 Olympics so we had a lot of tickets to private events. I saw him and ran over to get an autograph from him. His response was to yell at me and put his hand flat against my head and push me out of the way. I was 12 at the time.

On the flip side, one of the nicest people I ever met was Chris Benoit and you know how tragic his situation ended up being.
I would have assumed OJ was a great guy. Thanks for sharing, maybe if I see him I’ll steer clear.

It’s recruiting.
I totally get that, and agree that recruiting is a whole different animal. But these kids are told over and over again that they’re great. One day their careers will be over, and the real world will stop telling them they’re great. Now what?

As a parent, I wouldn’t want my kid berated by his/her coach, but I also want them “coached” to be respectful and to hold them accountable for their actions. There is a common ground there.

For everyone slamming this kid, listen to the entire interview. Not as bad as the little snippet and this kid is extremely smart and is so grounded.

So true about most headlines and snippets we see in todays media...very easy to take out of context!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom