OT- I Stewart. | Syracusefan.com

OT- I Stewart.

Just heard this on the radio. Honestly, this wasn’t the ONLY reason why he did not come here. It had to do with HOP. But, that clearly was something that bugged him. Whatever.

nlBVMtD.gif

To be fair, it takes 5 seconds to take a picture and IS may have felt a bit disrespected by it (assuming he wasn't a no-name at the time of the incident). But Boeheim was watching his kid play.

I don't know. Making a mountain out of an ant hill.

Think of all the people you inadvertently snubbed over the years. And how much better your life could have been if you hadn't.

"Not right now I'm watching my son play, but we'll have a birthday party for your old man at MY house" Childish..

Completely weak by Stewart. Hopefully he makes the NBA and gets people coming up to him thousands of times (maybe even when he is with family) and see if he takes every picture or signs every autograph. No need for him to air this now and makes him look like a real soft and petty guy

Cuse

I'm cool with what Boeheim said/did, and I'm cool with Stewart said/did. People hold on to all kinds of weird stuff, and find motivation from strange things, why would i have a problem with Stewart not being any different. He really liked Hop. He went to play for Hop. That's all.

Last edited:
Boeheim does this to people who come up to him regularly. He’s a grumpy old man, lets not pretend he isn’t. Doesn’t mean he hasn’t done good things too.

this is weaksauce by Isaiah.

He and Gmac took a picture with my nephews at the NY state tournament when they were recruiting Joe Girard just last year.

He and Gmac took a picture with my nephews at the NY state tournament when they were recruiting Joe Girard just last year.
I’m sure he did, out of multiple personal experiences though I know he often turns people down and can be unnecessarily rude about it. It’s understandable considering the media/public attention he gets, but its not always a good look

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom