OT: Insane temperatures in Southwest today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Insane temperatures in Southwest today

I love the heat, but 119 is a little much. It kind of chokes you. There is a huge difference between 109 and 119 in terms of comfort. I was wondering yesterday how many peeps in phx have no ac.

I love the heat, but 119 is a little much. It kind of chokes you. There is a huge difference between 109 and 119 in terms of comfort. I was wondering yesterday how many peeps in phx have no ac.
I live in the east valley and fix broken ac units , that's one brutal job . On a side note , my mothers house in Oneida is completly flooded out , along with hundreds of other homes .

See the Columbia glacier in Canada. It has receded over 1/2 mile from where it was approx. 25 years ago. It won't come back until our sun starts to burn out.

LOL! Geez guys come on now. Look at the data. There have been dramatic swings in global temperature for as far back as ice cores can tell us. Hundreds of thousands of years.

I live in the east valley and fix broken ac units , that's one brutal job . On a side note , my mothers house in Oneida is completly flooded out , along with hundreds of other homes .
I keep having trouble with hard start kit. Ugh