OT-Jay Bilas put a clown suit on the NCAA this afternoon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT-Jay Bilas put a clown suit on the NCAA this afternoon

You love scotch. Scotchy scotchy scotch. Tastes so good... makes you confuse Jay Bilas... with someone else.

No Scotch does allot of things (mostly good) but never confuses the fact that I don't like Bile Ass!

not blocked, but none of the images will load. Fantasy football is blocked this year. cracked.com is blocked all of a sudden. espn arcade.

its time for a revolution, fellas. The government is ruining my work week!

Hmm. Lemme see if I can inbox you pictures.

that sounds sexy

no worries man. I'm just gonna go wander around the halls, making chicken sounds again

Honestly just wanted to see if I could send em but if Overly manly man meme's do it for you...

dude. I have no clue why you are posting here, and not updating the funny picture thread... I have an hour and a half left of work. ENTERTAIN ME!

fail blog is blocked at work :(

Psttt FPT is up with about 20 new pics!

Bilas is the man, my favorite commentator. TexasOtto definitely has him confused.

No I don't

That's a first. I have never met anyone that doesn't like Bilas. You are literally the only person.

The team of Bilas, Raff, and Mcdonough was the best team to listen to.

Who is your favorite sportscaster?

I don't know if it helps, but Jay is well known Duke hater too. A Heel-apologist if ever there was one.

Bilas is on Mike & Mike talking about these NCAA issues right now.

No Scotch does allot of things (mostly good) but never confuses the fact that I don't like Bile Ass!
You may not like him, and that's fine. But you are definitely wrong about him being anti-SU. He speaks almost apologetically about having to turn down JB to go to Duke.

No I don't
are we talking about the same jay bilas??

we are talking about the lawyer, the guy on espn, the former dook player who is pretty much as extremely pro-Syracuse in his on air and print remarks as 1 can find.

not the guy you work with or the guy who walks his dog and is ready to drop Syracuse hate at your front door because you have a big Orange S flag outside or something.

In my humble opinion, anyone who thinks Bilas is anti-SU, would probably find reason for anyone to be anti-SU, up to and including Doug Logan in the 80's.

He's honest, smart, very complimentary of JB and SU, and he's the best there is in that sport right now.

Gottlieb is the biggest anti-SU douche ever. I never cared much for Dickie V's ACC rants but now that we're part of it maybe I won't despise them so much.

dont lump me in on that. Bilas is the man... if for nothing more than his 'I gotta go to work' series on twitter.
I was more thinking of Texas Otto..all in fun

So I'm not sure anyone saw this but I just heard it on ESPN radio, apparently Mark Emmert took notice of Bilas and admitted that the NCAA store is being hypocritical, and removed individual player jerseys from the store.

So uh, yeah. Chalk another victory up for Jay Bilas.

So I'm not sure anyone saw this but I just heard it on ESPN radio, apparently Mark Emmert took notice of Bilas and admitted that the NCAA store is being hypocritical, and removed individual player jerseys from the store.

So uh, yeah. Chalk another victory up for Jay Bilas.

Wow - so then by that standard if Manziel says he is sorry and promises not to do it again - he should face no punishment. Issue resolved.

I cannot stand to hear him comment during Orange hoops games he openly roots for the other team. My wife who never even heard of the Orange before I met her 10 years ago ( slight exaggeration but not a fan) can't stand the way he roots against us!

Oh Lord[/quote]
wow. must get changed in translation to Texan. Guy is as fair as it gets and a huge a JB guy.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

I cannot stand to hear him comment during Orange hoops games he openly roots for the other team. My wife who never even heard of the Orange before I met her 10 years ago ( slight exaggeration but not a fan) can't stand the way he roots against us!

Oh Lord
wow. must get changed in translation to Texan. Guy is as fair as it gets and a huge a JB guy.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

Dude give it up it's my opinion and that of my wife I feel he overtly roots for our opponenets during games. If you think he is Gods gift then that is wonderful but F off on the dissing my opinion!

:blah: