OT-Jay Bilas put a clown suit on the NCAA this afternoon | Syracusefan.com

OT-Jay Bilas put a clown suit on the NCAA this afternoon

Alsacs

Living Legend
Well done Mr. Bilas, this just shows how the NCAA can claim all they want they want that jerseys being sold aren't a particular players number. The NCAA and EA Sports will be playing out millions of dollars in damages in settlements to college football and basketball players real soon IMO. Check out Bilas twitter feed for all his examples.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...as-did-to-the-shopncaasportscom-search-engine
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...as-did-to-the-shopncaasportscom-search-engine

It's always nice when the best basketball analyst in the game also just so happens to be a lawyer, so he can speak with real authority on all of these issues.

Also, is it just my browser, or has the search function been removed?

I never liked Bile Ass and his anti Orange bias but he just moved up a level from hell to purgatory with me!

He's never done Syracuse wrong... At least not anymore than any other team.ruote="Texas Otto, post: 706869, member: 2802"]I never liked Bile Ass and his anti Orange bias but he just moved up a level from hell to purgatory with me![/quote]

He's never done Syracuse wrong... At least not anymore than any other team.ruote="Texas Otto, post: 706869, member: 2802"]I never liked Bile Ass and his anti Orange bias but he just moved up a level from hell to purgatory with me!
[/quote]

I cannot stand to hear him comment during Orange hoops games he openly roots for the other team. My wife who never even heard of the Orange before I met her 10 years ago ( slight exaggeration but not a fan) can't stand the way he roots against us!

Oh Lord

During one of the gamedays when I was an undergrad he was walking up one of the aisles in the student section and I was able to shake his hand. It. Was. Huge.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

During one of the gamedays when I was an undergrad he was walking up one of the aisles in the student section and I was able to shake his hand. It. Was. Huge.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Cool. Doesn't mean he doesn't diss us during the broadcast, which he does.

guy understands what expected on the air- so he plays against su to keep the casual fan watching-its just a spiel

guy understands what expected on the air- so he plays against su to keep the casual fan watching-its just a spiel
Fine still pisses me the F off, along with my Texan wife! We stick up for the Orange through thick and thin we don't like turncoats Oh Lord

I cannot stand to hear him comment during Orange hoops games he openly roots for the other team. My wife who never even heard of the Orange before I met her 10 years ago ( slight exaggeration but not a fan) can't stand the way he roots against us!

Oh Lord[/quote]

I'm not sure what you're talking about, he's pretty widely known to be a guy with a serious Syracuse bias because he loves Jimmy B. I love when he does our games because he's most definitely on our side the vast majority of the time.

As I recall his final choices for college were Duke and SU. While he remains objective he always has nothing but praise for JB and SU.

Yeahhhhh. I've never heard him diss SU during a game. You have him confused with someone else. Maybe Dykes???

Yeahhhhh. I've never heard him diss SU during a game. You have him confused with someone else. Maybe Dykes???

dude. I have no clue why you are posting here, and not updating the funny picture thread... I have an hour and a half left of work. ENTERTAIN ME!

fail blog is blocked at work :(

dude. I have no clue why you are posting here, and not updating the funny picture thread... I have an hour and a half left of work. ENTERTAIN ME!

fail blog is blocked at work :(

You want funny??? I'll give you the funny man, meet me down there in a couple minutes!

9k=

I hope you understand that picture.

You want funny??? I'll give you the funny man, meet me down there in a couple minutes!

9k=

I hope you understand that picture.

its just showing up as " X [ IMG ] "

:(