OT - Kevin Love - looks like he may done-done for rest of season | Syracusefan.com

OT - Kevin Love - looks like he may done-done for rest of season

He finally gets on a winning team and boom...Olynick takes his arm out of his shoulder.
Sucks.

I thought the entire game Boston kept getting their arms tangled up with Cleveland players. It was constant grabbing and clutching at guys arms. It reminded me a lot of how Butler played. If you watched every rebound situation, arms were getting wrapped up. It seemed like no one was getting any clean rebounds.

I blame Stevens. He had that team all geeked up to play that style of ball that day. It was obvious.

I'm not by any means saying an outmanned team that has basically a 100% chance of losing the series should just give up or not try hard, but they were way out of control. Ridiculous.

I saw the reply, and while unfortunate, I don't think it was a dirty or deliberate. Guys get tangled and things happen. What's the point of deliberately hurting someone in that situation? In the same situation, others may not get hurt at all. And Stevens is not to blame. In football, guys' legs, ankles, knees, and arms get tangled and twisted a lot. It unfortunately just happens.

I saw the reply, and while unfortunate, I don't think it was a dirty or deliberate. Guys get tangled and things happen. What's the point of deliberately hurting someone in that situation? In the same situation, others may not get hurt at all. And Stevens is not to blame. In football, guys' legs, ankles, knees, and arms get tangled and twisted a lot. It unfortunately just happens.

Things happen in the heat of battle, but this went beyond just another tangled-up play. Notice in the picture he's grabbing onto Love's arm with his left hand and holding on for dear life while pulling Love's arm. The NBA suspended Olynyk one game (opening game next season, big whoop-de-doo) for a reason.

Kevin-Love-Kelly-Olynyk-300x195.jpg

Things happen in the heat of battle, but this went beyond just another tangled-up play. Notice in the picture he's grabbing onto Love's arm with his left hand and holding on for dear life while pulling Love's arm. The NBA suspended Olynyk one game (opening game next season, big whoop-de-doo) for a reason.

View attachment 41659

And immediately before that love grabbed his arm in nearly the same way.

And immediately before that love grabbed his arm in nearly the same way.
I did not see that, but I know you are a great poster. Do you have a pic too? Not trying to be confrontational one bit. Enjoyed watching Olynick play with Gonzaga too.

With the Hawks struggling somewhat and the Cavs injuries, keep an eye on the Wizards to potentially make an under-the-radar Finals run.

The Big 3 are all important for the Cav's, but if they had to lose one, KLove is the least unexpendable. LBJ is LBJ and the only true point back-up to Kyrie is Mathew Delladova. The obvious choice is to give Tristan Thompson KLoves minutes, but then you have 2 Bigs clogging things up. I think we'll see the resurrection of Shawn Marion.
The loss of JR for the 1st 2 games is also a big deal, although Shump is a more than capable solution.

I did not see that, but I know you are a great poster. Do you have a pic too? Not trying to be confrontational one bit. Enjoyed watching Olynick play with Gonzaga too.
Love grabbed a hold of Olynyk's arm, held on and pulled? I'd like to see a pic of that, too. Then why did the NBA, after taking a day to review video, suspend Olynyk and not Love?

Meanwhile, Love may not even be ready for next season. http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2015/04/kevin_love_undergoes_surgery_o.html#incart_2box

Last edited:
The Big 3 are all important for the Cav's, but if they had to lose one, KLove is the least unexpendable. LBJ is LBJ and the only true point back-up to Kyrie is Mathew Delladova. The obvious choice is to give Tristan Thompson KLoves minutes, but then you have 2 Bigs clogging things up. I think we'll see the resurrection of Shawn Marion.
The loss of JR for the 1st 2 games is also a big deal, although Shump is a more than capable solution.

Yeah I think the main solution is to play Lebron more at the 4

Can someone Olynyck Pau Gasol.. My goodness, what is his problem. He is without a doubt, the biggest pu$$y in the NBA.

Thank god this thread was moved. Don't know what we would do if it was clogging up the insanely busy basketball section.
They are just trying to keep us on our toes.