OT- Lucy says "Go Cuse!" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT- Lucy says "Go Cuse!"

Looks small. Eat it.

lol it was funny, as I was trying to get Lucy to eat out of my hand, another guy walks up, points to her hind quarter and says "ohh look at all that meat". The handler looked a little shocked.

lol it was funny, as I was trying to get Lucy to eat out of my hand, another guy walks up, points to her hind quarter and says "ohh look at all that meat". The handler looked a little shocked.
I was at a wedding in penn yan in 06... I was drunk wandering at these peoples property. I happened upon this solitary cow. She came right up to me so I pet her. After about 15 drunkenly minutes of me falling in love with this cow. The owner (father of the bride) says don't get too attached that's our 200ū beef supply. I was drunk tearing up. She was probably delicious.

Last edited:
I was at a wedding in penn yan in 06... I was drunk wondering at these peoples property. I happened upon this solitary cow. She came right up to me so I pet her. After about 15 drunkenly minutes of me falling in love with this cow. The owner (father of the bride) says don't get too attached that's our 200ū beef supply. I was drunk tearing up. She was probably delicious.

lol oh boy. edowd in my hometown.

One of my two dogs is named Lucy. I thought she called you while I was at work to say go cuse. She does sit next to my chair for every game.

:eek:
:rolling:

Sitting at work, trying to kill some time. Peaked out my window and there's a reindeer just chilling outside.

I doubt it's Lucy, but could be!

deer.JPG

How many reindeer on leashes do you have up there in Fairbanks?

Lucy_van_Pelt.png

yeah it's all good and cute until she yanks the ball away . no bowl game . no tourney.