OT - Maryland Student Section | Syracusefan.com

OT - Maryland Student Section

Enjoy doing that against Indiana, Michigan State, Ohio State. I doubt Maryland fans will "hate" any B1G teams like they do Duke.

If that was arena audio, their speaker system rocks.

Check out the dudes at 0:52.

Not often in life are you presented with the opportunity to rush the court in your bathrobe. Good for them.

Make sure to keep those damn whippersnappers off your front lawn!

I'm not all that old and am all for some good student rowdiness. This is just lame. The rainbow haired wig guy who used to run around at the Dome and crowd surfed all the way up the student section to a private box where he was promptly given a beer? Good! Choreographed, corny, trend hopping stuff like this...bad!

And anyway, that's not even the real Harlem Shake so I don't know why they call it that. The real Harlem Shake is basically what I do when I take a leak in a cold bathroom.

Had a tour of the arena last year. It's unbelievable. What a great place to play, the facilities are top notch- gotta be a real good recruiting tool. I'm thinking that program gets better and better with Turgeon there. Would have been a great rivalry for SU.

I'm not all that old and am all for some good student rowdiness. This is just lame. The rainbow haired wig guy who used to run around at the Dome and crowd surfed all the way up the student section to a private box where he was promptly given a beer? Good! Choreographed, corny, trend hopping stuff like this...bad!

And anyway, that's not even the real Harlem Shake so I don't know why they call it that. The real Harlem Shake is basically what I do when I take a leak in a cold bathroom.

That's the whole idea, duh. The choreography, enthusiasm, commitment, etc is on point! If you were to witness this in person improptu style then I bet you'd change your tune.

If there's nothing wrong with it, then why did you use it as an adjective to describe something you consider to be "corny garbage"?

Oh God, here come the guys who like to pretend to be offended and outraged and to pick an argument. I was using the word in a specific context, which was obvious, and meant no harm.

Take it to the off topic board. I'm not interested.

That's the whole idea, duh. The choreography, enthusiasm, commitment, etc is on point! If you were to witness this in person improptu style then I bet you'd change your tune.

I can guarantee that I wouldn't.

Gay.

debbie.gif

I wish SU had the student sections surrounding the court. Damn. Or at least had the entire bleacher section.

I wish SU had the student sections surrounding the court. Damn. Or at least had the entire bleacher section.

Blame those students who didn't show up when they did have part of the bleacher section.

Sent using my Commodore 64

students need to do this saturday for hoya game, minus the court storming

Blame those students who didn't show up when they did have part of the bleacher section.

Sent using my Commodore 64

True. For big games, there is no doubt that would packed full now. Problem is the other 16-18 home games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom