OT -- Men's soccer game starts at 1 | Syracusefan.com

OT -- Men's soccer game starts at 1

weird to not have played g-town in 4 years in a conf game.. nice that g-town seems play in someones local park.

1-0 Cuse! Jordan Vale heads in a long free kick delivery from Jordan Murrell 28 minutes in!

Scooooooore.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the link. gonna keep an eye on this while I watch MCW dish some more assists

Up a goal at the half. Hoyas had some chances but some strong keeping by Bono and tight D kept them out of the net.

Have to go out and can't watch the second half. :-( Hope I come back to an Orange W!

There's gotta be a JB slowing down the game joke in here somewhere

SU really packed it in with about 30 minutes to play. You got the feeling GT was going to put one in somehow with all the chances.

These gtown players seem like whiny little turds. Expect nothing less from that school.

weird to not have played g-town in 4 years in a conf game.. nice that g-town seems play in someones local park.

it's actually right in the middle of campus.

Great job by our guys to get to the Sweet 16 and to take G'Town to the PKs.

Congrats.

Cheers,
Neil

Great season for them and hopefully the start of something special for the program. With all the young talent on the team no reason to think that this year was fluke.

Great season. Rack up the NACDA points for ole Doc Gross.

Ugh. Awful way to lose. But what an incredible season. Expect SU to be nationally ranked next year.

I wish they had better camera work on OOA though so I could watch more of these games. Too many closeups and missed action. Just set the camera at midfield as high as possible and turn it slightly to one side when the ball is in that end. No closeups or crazy zoom ins and outs like I am watching a soccer mom's home video. I rather see what is going on with the ball and what is developing. Not little Johnny's face.