ot - mets | Syracusefan.com

ot - mets

Orangezoo

In the wind
do we finally have young, dominant ace ? harvey has some good stuff... so far so good anyways the season is young but promising to see him so dominant

He's better than Santana ever was with the Mets already.

Harvey is great, but Santana did give them an incredible 2008. Lead the league in ERA and IP in his first year with the team, came back on 3 days rest on the second to last day of the season to throw a shutout to keep them in the race.

But Harvey looks like he's going to be a really good one

I wish they had held onto Dickey. Put him with Harvey, Bring up Wheeler and stick Niese and Gee in the other slots and who will have a better rotation than that?

Minaya's work really damaged this team. Things are coming around since his firing, but for fans it's been and going to be a slow turnaround. At least things are moving in the right direction, although I was sad to see RA shown the door. Harvey definitely looks like he could end up being the real deal.

Was at the game tonight. Kinda bummed I caught Harvey's worst start of the year.

;)

I don't think Wheeler is close to being ready for the majors. 12 BB in 18 IP in AAA.

I wish the Mets didn't have such a bad team that it made sense to trade the reigning Cy Young winner

I don't think Wheeler is close to being ready for the majors. 12 BB in 18 IP in AAA.

I wish the Mets didn't have such a bad team that it made sense to trade the reigning Cy Young winner

He may not be ready yet but he's supposed to be an even better prospect than Harvey. And he has a tendancy toward slow starts but then more than making up for it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zach_Wheeler

He may not be ready yet but he's supposed to be an even better prospect than Harvey. And he ahs a tendancy toward slow starts but then more than making up for it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zach_Wheeler

Yeah, and I am definitely hopeful for that. But Harvey has been a better major leaguer than his minor league track record would tell you. (If that makes any sense). Put another way, I don't expect Wheeler to be better than Harvey. 12 months ago I may have said differently.

this is the mets were talking about-havent had a drafted pitcher do anything since doc- the cant miss kids have all flamed out-

been hard being a optimistic mets fan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom