Class of 2024 - OT Michael McMonigle (PA) Verbal to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 OT Michael McMonigle (PA) Verbal to Maryland

OFFERED> MIKE McMONIGLE WILLIAM PENN HS, YORK, PA
#55 T 6' 6 7/8" 282 Height: WGT: 282.4lbs WSPAN: 6’9 5/8in Class: 2024 Position: OL
FZ-yFBWX0AA5z9f

b8bab44e-2fe2-4e3f-9219-29ea3c779b9e-OyHxmNv__400x400.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

QUICK FOR BIG MAN
GOOD PASS AND RUN BLOCKER

Last edited:
Terps are in his back yard so that might be a factor. We are a pretty easy drive as well. Fingers crossed.

Maryland been kicking our butt for a while now.
Before McMonigle committed to UMD they were ranked 71st on 247 with 8 commits. We were ranked 50th with 9 commits. I haven't researched past years.

We have lost recruits to Maryland the last view cycles. Not to worried. This staff is able to evaluate talent. They will fill needs either via high school, juco or the portal.

Before McMonigle committed to UMD they were ranked 71st on 247 with 8 commits. We were ranked 50th with 9 commits. I haven't researched past years.
They've beaten us for a couple potentially good recruits past few classes

They've beaten us for a couple potentially good recruits past few classes
They also sit in the sweet spot of the dmv. Harrisburg, York, Philly, De...all a handshake away. We are at a disadvantage from a logistics standpoint. Losing kids from upstate ny is more of a complaint that I have trouble with.

They also sit in the sweet spot of the dmv. Harrisburg, York, Philly, De...all a handshake away. We are at a disadvantage from a logistics standpoint. Losing kids from upstate ny is more of a complaint that I have trouble with.
If we are lucky enough to get the player from Texas we are in a win situation.
That's the type of OL that become an all-american.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom