OT- More S e X harassment at ESPN | Syracusefan.com

OT- More S e X harassment at ESPN

Baumann’s attorney, Gloria Allred,...

200.gif

Wow now I'm siding with Berman. This has been quite a day.

IStandWithChrisBerman

Isn't the whole point of a "settlement", to "settle" a matter?

I'm trying to figure out the point of the story? They make it sound current.

Baumann’s attorney, Gloria Allred,...

200.gif

I'm not trying to hijack this thread but that's the beautiful Krystin Ritter in that GIF. She played Jane on Breaking Bad. I was a few rows behind her last month at Radio City Music Hall for The War on Drugs concert. Yes, that's the name of the (fantastic) band. She is dating the lead singer...and yes, she's gorgeous in real life.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread but that's the beautiful Krystin Ritter in that GIF. She played Jane on Breaking Bad. I was a few rows behind her last month at Radio City Music Hall for The War on Drugs concert. Yes, that's the name of the (fantastic) band. She is dating the lead singer...and yes, she's gorgeous in real life.

Solid, very solid band

It is hard to look settlements without knowing everything including what is not in the press.

Each situation is, of course, different and sometimes things that have nothing to do with the actual incident. I once had a manager accussed of sexual harassment in a "he said she said situation." It was very difficult to determine what really happened or didn't happen. The female employee sued the company for a ridiculous amount. In discovery we learned the female had experienced a rape, where the offender was caught and pled out.

I asked our attorney to evaluate her case and she said it was weak, but there was always the chance a jury might believe her story. Our idiot defendant was a jerk. I then asked what we stood to lose and almost fell off of my chair when she told me. I immediately told her to settle. We just couldn't afford the risk.

Settling does not mean that anything serious happened or not.

Dude...I love The War on Drugs! I missed them when they played upstate over the summer. Had another family shindig that night. They must be awesome live. I've watched a few live performances on YouTube and also caught them on Austin City Limits the other day. I'm jealous.

Dude...I love The War on Drugs! I missed them when they played upstate over the summer. Had another family shindig that night. They must be awesome live. I've watched a few live performances on YouTube and also caught them on Austin City Limits the other day. I'm jealous.

Where the hell did they play upstate and how the F did I miss that? Getting old I guess

ESPN is a bunch of nerds who probably didn't have the college experience they wished they had. then they're sent to siberia i mean bristol and surrounded by other nerds who work all the time and have no other alternatives. ends up with a college dorm type culture

Yeah, it was an amazing show. The sound in Radio City is fantastic too. I actually got a professionally recorded audio recording of the show at archive.org. Also, there is a soundboard from the small NYC club The Bowery Ballroom from 2014 on there as well. Both shows were recorded by nyctaper, who probably also has them on his site. If you're wondering, these are authorized by the band. In other words, they had no problems with the shows being recorded and distributed if you want to download them.

The War on Drugs are awesome live. They've had a number of different lineups. The singer, Adam, plays a ton of the instruments himself in the studio but this lineup is really solid. I hope he keeps them together as much as possible (most of them have families and other commitments). The sax guy plays with a ton of other indie bands. Anyway, as you can tell, I know far too much about them, as is the case with most of the bands/ artists I'm into.

Last edited:
Perhaps a visit to Alaska would do her some good...

I think the Red Fox would be the first case of ACTUAL sexual harassment she would ever have. I can't even go in for lunch without a waitress grabbing by tail. And I hope that never changes lol

iommi said:
Yeah, it was an amazing show. The sound in Radio City is fantastic too. I actually got a professionally recorded audio recording of the show at archive.org. Also, there is a soundboard from the small NYC club The Bowery Ballroom from 2014 on there as well. Both shows were recorded by nyctaper, who probably also has them on his shite. If you're wondering, these are authorized by the band. In other words, they had no problems with the shows being recorded and distributed if you want to download them. The War on Drugs are awesome live. They've had a number of different lineups. The singer, Adam, plays a ton of the instruments himself in the studio but this lineup is really solid. I hope he keeps them together as much as possible ((mostof them have families and other commitments). The sax guy plays with a ton of other indie bands. Anyway, as you can tell, I know far too much abnout them, as is the case with most of the bands/ artists I'm into.

I think Kirt Vile was in The War on Drugs for a brief time.