OT: My head nearly exploded...

JDubbin

The ONLY Syracuse Shoes Avatar Guy
As my senses took in the combination of name and color palet in this image. It genuinely took me about 20 seconds to process everything going on here... Orange... Georgetown... what dark outer reaches of variable realities have we brushed here?!?:rolling: It’s gonna mess with me a while...

Attachments

maxxyz

2nd String
As my senses took in the combination of name and color palet in this image. It genuinely took me about 20 seconds to process everything going on here... Orange... Georgetown... what dark outer reaches of variable realities have we brushed here?!?:rolling: It’s gonna mess with me a while...
BTW - that’s Georgetown College in Kentucky. ;)

CaptainJ

All American
That has to be the #1 all time funniest/most ironic ad this board has ever given anyone!

Doesnt it base the ads on your browsing habits? May have to question your loyalty ;)

Top Bottom