OT: New Restaurants/Bars in Cuse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: New Restaurants/Bars in Cuse

Apizza Regionale opened last night and I managed to get a table. It's definitely worth including in the tailgate guide - nicer atmosphere than a lot of local places. Very different from Dino (except for the obvious influence of Dino money). Pizzas and small plates were good; I'll look forward to getting back and trying the pasta.

Website could use a little work, but it's got all the details http://www.apizzaregionale.com/

Clarks is a shell of it's former self. It's not really in Armory anymore but rather on the outskirts. The roast beef was a disappointment. The meat was too rare and actually mushy, I don't know what they did with the old horseradish but the new stuff tastes like something between Kraft and Zatarans. The old stuff used to make me cry just smelling it. I was literally spreading it on my sandwich like mayo just to taste it. Sure it's great having all those beers on tap but it's not 1998 anymore, everyone has 15+ beers on tap now.
Clark's is okay but every time I've been there I've never seen Ray. I think the old man is running the show and Ray is just a figurehead now, I agree that it's not the same. I haven't had a bad sandwich yet although the last time I was there last fall there was a bat flying around. I haven't been back since.

On a side note, my son moved into an apartment within walking distance of the Limp Lizard on Onondaga. Went and got take out. WORST food I have ever eaten . The brisket was like turkey bacon and the Mac was literally Kraft noodles. Never again

That's too bad, Oburg. Never had a bad meal at their Liverpool venue, though. Plus a great beer selection... Fun atmosphere, too.

That's too bad, Oburg. Never had a bad meal at their Liverpool venue, though. Plus a great beer selection... Fun atmosphere, too.
my niece works at the Lpool location, food has been pretty good every time I've eaten there with the exception of the wings. Not a fan, but nothing compares to dino wings.