OT - Notre Dame rape coverups | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Notre Dame rape coverups

It's funny, whenever I hear about something at Kansas or UConn or one of the SEC or B1G cesspools, I don't care. None of those schools, including Syracuse, pretends to be something that it's not. Penn State and Notre Dame have sanctified their football programs. And Notre Dame is especially disgusting because Swarbrick and Kelly have literally gotten away with negligent homicide. They should have been prosecuted for letting that kid go up on that platform in a freaking a wind storm.
They may have pursued it if the family of the killed boy wasn't cronie ND supporters. Ever see the movie Rudy? remeber his parents, Rudy couls have died on the field in practice due to neglegence and that family would have done nothing...just like this kids family. They. if I remember correctly, the family was paid a huge pay out with the restriction they had to keep it quiet.

They may have pursued it if the family of the killed boy wasn't cronie ND supporters. Ever see the movie Rudy? remeber his parents, Rudy couls have died on the field in practice due to neglegence and that family would have done nothing...just like this kids family. They. if I remember correctly, the family was paid a huge pay out with the restriction they had to keep it quiet.
If anyone got away with a crime, it's the DA's fault. Not the university's. I loved that you brought Rudy into this though.