Class of 2023 - OT - Notre Dame | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OT - Notre Dame

Given that it is 2023, 2024 would be next year.

There is no way imaginable that we will be a contender next year. We don't even have a recruit lined up for next year.

Decent nucleus next year -- sure. Maybe better overall as a team than this year, due to experience -- sure.

National championship contender? Not sure why that would be a rational consideration.
Ha. Yeah my bad. I meant the 24 recruiting class so 2025.

There is no way imaginable that we will be a contender next year. We don't even have a recruit lined up for next year.

Decent nucleus next year -- sure. Maybe better overall as a team than this year, due to experience -- sure.

National championship contender? Not sure why that would be a rational consideration.
Hey if K State and Iowa State can make huge leaps in one year with new coaches, I don’t see why we can’t. JB would need to mine the portal for a shooting guard/small forward and Jesse and Judah would need to return. And JB would need to really shake up his coaching…so yea, probably not, lol. Hopefully he’ll just finally retire.

Kids commit to coaches.
Players commit to NIL deals.
Guess this young man didn’t have an NIL deal or did he? Are NIL deals null and void if the player leaves? Wonder what these contracts actually say?

Not going to make any predictions about how good we will be. But this is college basketball. With all of the parity that exists, one player can make a drastic difference if it’s the right player.

Not going to make any predictions about how good we will be. But this is college basketball. With all of the parity that exists, one player can make a drastic difference if it’s the right player.

I agree with that truism.

But when no players are lined up to join the program, it is tough to point to one player making a drastic difference next season.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom