OT: Old Forge | Syracusefan.com

OT: Old Forge

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
Was anyone from this board in Old Forge on Saturday? I ran in to a man and his wife. The man was decked out in SU gear and I had on a navy blue SU sweatshirt and I talked to him for a few minutes, before my wife wanted me to keep moving along. I was just curious if he was a member of this board.

Was anyone from this board in Old Forge on Saturday? I ran in to a man and his wife. The man was decked out in SU gear and I had on a navy blue SU sweatshirt and I talked to him for a few minutes, before my wife wanted me to keep moving along. I was just curious if he was a member of this board.

I'm telling you.. We need face tattoos or something..

Or at least lets get some of those pins made up again. Not so much for wearing around Old Forge, but it would be sweet to wear them to games. I spent half my evening at MSG in December looking for someone that looked like they could be UEO.

Or at least lets get some of those pins made up again. Not so much for wearing around Old Forge, but it would be sweet to wear them to games. I spent half my evening at MSG in December looking for someone that looked like they could be UEO.
Did you finally find UEO? If so, was he kicking kittens?

Did you finally find UEO? If so, was he kicking kittens?

Nah, still have yet to meet the ol SOB. One of these days.

Luckily, with MSG if you just show up to the blarney, you are going to run into tons of people from the board. But for the upcoming LSU game, and Miami, I'd like to try to come up with a way to track people down.

Or a sign or signal of some kind.

van-buren-boys-o.gif.cf.gif

ill save you the time...

me in my 20s and early 30s...

Pierce-Brosnan-as-James-Bond.jpg

me now...

Norm-Peterson.jpg

Did you want to post a pic of Remington Steele, or did you mean Lexington Steele?
Probably not a lot of pics of Lex Steele that we could post. You do know that Lex is a Cuse grad right? A lot of people don't. 1993 grad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom