OT: Oswego Sub Shop opening up in Liverpool | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Oswego Sub Shop opening up in Liverpool

I lived in Oswego county until I was 31 and attended SUNY Oswego for a while. How have I never heard of this place before?
'Same here, but never knew if it until I moved on campus.

As a current Oswego student, I'm glad to hear that this is almost done!

As a current Oswego student, I'm glad to hear that this is almost done!

As someone who is a 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk away from the new sub shop, I'm ecstatic! I'll probably walk more often than not. After housing a Texas hot cheeseburger sub, the walk home will do me good.

As someone who is a 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk away from the new sub shop, I'm ecstatic! I'll probably walk more often than not. After housing a Texas hot cheeseburger sub, the walk home will do me good.
I live nearby it as well and am looking forward to it.

As of yesterday, they had streamers up like you see at used car dealers. The outside of the building has been redone and looks nice. There are a bunch of cars and trucks in the parking lot and it looks like they are pushing hard to open soon. Maybe this weekend?

As of yesterday, they had streamers up like you see at used car dealers. The outside of the building has been redone and looks nice. There are a bunch of cars and trucks in the parking lot and it looks like they are pushing hard to open soon. Maybe this weekend?

I'm an Oswego State Grad, and thoroughly enjoyed the Sub Shop. The fact they're opening one right near my house has me excited. I'm hoping you're right about the opening day, Tom. They haven't given an official date yet, but I can assure you if I happen to drive by there on my way to wherever and I notice it's open, I'll be stopping in regardless if I'm hungry or not. The subs are just that good.

Are they calling it Oswego Sub Shop?

Not sure when your dad was there but when the drinking age was 18 Buckland's was definitely not a sausage fest.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

When it was 18+ to drink it was the place to pickup FR/SOPH chicks...any guy who knew the deal could stroll in 45 mins before closing and go fishing.

When it was 18+ to drink it was the place to pickup FR/SOPH chicks...any guy who knew the deal could stroll in 45 mins before closing and go fishing.

Back when disco was still popular, Bucklands was the best bar in town. Lots of chicks, dance floor in the middle, foosball tables over near the door, and that upstairs balcony area overlooking the dance floor. Cheap draft beer. Great times.

But did you at least get that fishes name?