Class of 2025 - OT Owen Aliciene (CT) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 OT Owen Aliciene (CT) Verbal to PSU

Has only played two years of football at any level.

Offers from SMU, Pitt, UMass, Louisville, Kentucky, BC, Vanderbilt, PSU, TAMU, UMD, CMU, Duke, FSU, Michigan St, Cincinnati, UConn, Syracuse.
Taking into consideration that he was originally classified as a 2024, why did it take a new staff to come in and offer this kid on December 8th????? Based on his other offers, it's not like he was a hidden gem. Me thinks incompetence may be involved. Mind blown.

Taking into consideration that he was originally classified as a 2024, why did it take a new staff to come in and offer this kid on December 8th????? Based on his other offers, it's not like he was a hidden gem. Me thinks incompetence may be involved. Mind blown.
It’s the BC offer that makes me go huh … we know how good they’ve been wrt to identifying and building line talent.

The Nutmeg state that apparently fell off into the Ocean the last 3-4 years. Glad to see we're actively working it again and surprised how many quality OL targets there are there for the 2024 and 2025 classes.

With this renewed focus on CT - does that mean the Dazzler is going to be our OL coach?

Was a 2024 who reclassified to 2025.
OFFERED> OWEN ALICIENE 2025 AVON OLD FARMS SCHOOL, AVON, CT
#66 6' 7" 285 T

images

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM

SIZE
STRONG
AGILE/BALANCED
SKILLED PASS BLOCKER USES LONG ARMS TO ATTACK D AND KEEP AWAY FOM HIS QB
VERY GOOD BLOCKER FOR HIS RB'S

NICE OFFER

Forum statistics