OT passing of Syracuse grad electric zoo | Syracusefan.com

OT passing of Syracuse grad electric zoo

goodroc

Starter
The father of Mr. Russ, 24, said in a phone interview that his son graduated in 2012 from Syracuse and had been a passionate Buffalo Bills fan. He said his son had gone to the festival with 23 members of his Syracuse fraternity class. “He was a very good son,” he said from the family home in Rochester, sounding distraught.

I was there and te whole vibe was off, been to a ton of fesivals but this one everyone was playing characters from te walking dead...sad stuff

Jeff Russ was the roommate of one of my best friend's ... Was a great kid with a big heart and a very big Cuse sports fan. Condolences to him and his family.

I bet something was laced with a bad batch. The deceased and the others who got sick may never have known they took it. Of course maybe they did take it voluntarily, but it sounds suspicious. Why would the authorities shut the festival down if they knew the source of the drugs?

I hope they find the people who distributed the stuff and force them to take it.

I bet something was laced with a bad batch. The deceased and the others who got sick may never have known they took it. Of course maybe they did take it voluntarily, but it sounds suspicious. Why would the authorities shut the festival down if they knew the source of the drugs?

I hope they find the people who distributed the stuff and force them to take it.
i dont Think so...exctasy/molly is known to cause major dehydration -- large amounts of molly mixed with very very hot weather and lack of water can cause life threatening conditions--

i think weather and lack of water was issue not bad drugs--- the festival was loaded and was very difficult to find your freinds if you left the stage area --

The link in the OT board said possibly X or Molly...

I was there and te whole vibe was off, been to a ton of fesivals but this one everyone was playing characters from te walking dead...sad stuff
I heard the same thing from my friends that went. I've been to alot of these festivals as well; E-Zoo, EDC, WMC and every year they are getting worse with drugs. I've never been to Tomorrowland or Ibiza, do they have the same drug-related issues as in the States?

My first thought upon hearing the news was dehydration. I graduated in 2012 from SU as well, I didn't know him personally, but I'm sure we have mutual friends.

Very unfortunate.

I heard the same thing from my friends that went. I've been to alot of these festivals as well; E-Zoo, EDC, WMC and every year they are getting worse with drugs. I've never been to Tomorrowland or Ibiza, do they have the same drug-related issues as in the States?

Never been ove there (dying to go tho)...my friends have gone and they said its basically a boozefest at tomorrowland, and you dont need any drugs or alcohol to feel high in ibiza lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom