OT: Paul is dead? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Paul is dead?

images

?

Paula Dean?

Horrendous thread title.

Agree, horrific thread, but keep in mind the Admins are probably still getting home from the game. There was a much bigger rumor at the bar when I left that just broke on twitter about a half hour ago---something about JB being asked to retire. Might post a new thread if I can confirm it.

You had to be reading the board during the evening to understand my initial post. There were a lot of references and links to rumors that JB was being told to retire. My post was just a joke in response to that. Apparently not many got it, and it took on a life of its own.

My apologies.

Good evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, horrific thread, but keep in mind the Admins are probably still getting home from the game. There was a much bigger rumor at the bar when I left that just broke on twitter about a half hour ago---something about JB being asked to retire. Might post a new thread if I can confirm it.
Interesting. No one heard that one yet. This thread isn't horrific, it's terrific. Guess not too many people were around in 1968.

Alvin Lee.
I believe his full name is Axe God Alvin Lee

Paul who? Paul Bearer died today apparently, but I can't imagine that you'd put one name since I doubt half the people here know Paul Bearer even with the second name.
unless I see the death certificate, I believe it is a work.

I got texts about that. Told em it was BS. After looking at SUs twitter feed it seems like it was just an idiot intern

You had to be reading the board during the evening to understand my initial post. There were a lot of references and links to rumors that JB was being told to retire. My post was just a joke in response to that. Apparently not many got it, and it took on a life of its own.

My apologies.

Good evening.

How funny, that I was was talking about your Paul post and the Boeheim rumor in the same post of mine. I looked at the board when I got home (and again now), and there is not one post about this news (really speculation) about JB. Just out of curiousity---what does "Paul" mean or refer to (now that I know he didn't really die). And I'll see you next week (bad title though...)

Paul McCartney.

There was a rumor that he was dead in the late 60s.

No truth, of course.

So I thought it would work tonight.

Guess not.

How funny, that I was was talking about your Paul post and the Boeheim rumor in the same post of mine. I looked at the board when I got home (and again now), and there is not one post about this news (really speculation) about JB. Just out of curiousity---what does "Paul" mean or refer to (now that I know he didn't really die). And I'll see you next week (bad title though...)

All of the posts referring to the JB rumor were deleted.

Anybody know anything about this Billy Shears character?

"It's getting better all the time"....

If my kid gets into baseball and plays outfield I'm going to show him old tapes of O'Neill hitting the cut off man.
Make sure you show him the one where Paul got so ticked he kicked the baseball and the ball went right to the first baseman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom