OT: Paul is dead? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Paul is dead?

So...Let me get this straight...you posted something about Paul (without specifying which Paul) dying as a joke, which no one really understood or got, in relation to a twitter post by some student saying that JB was being forced to retire, which turned out to be false?

Just making sure I got everything straight here...

So...Let me get this straight...you posted something about Paul (without specifying which Paul) dying as a joke, which no one really understood or got, in relation to a twitter post by some student saying that JB was being forced to retire, which turned out to be false?

I must have been the only one who understood the original post. Paul is dead was one of the greatest rumors of the lasy 200 years. Guess not too many people knew that. It all tied into a neat bundle with all of the rumors last night.

I guess you had to be brought up in the 60's with the Beatles and the hoax, PR stunt or whatever you want to call it that "Paul is Dead"...people were looking for clues in the songs lyrics, playing the albums backwards etc...
some us oldies got the post.
FWIW, Paul was the Walrus! :)

I guess you had to be brought up in the 60's with the Beatles and the hoax, PR stunt or whatever you want to call it that "Paul is Dead"...people were looking for clues in the songs lyrics, playing the albums backwards etc...
some us oldies got the post.
FWIW, Paul was the Walrus! :)

So it's about a walrus named Paul?!!?!

Must have been special walrus!!

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom