OT: Paul Pasqualoni new Bears linebackers coach | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Paul Pasqualoni new Bears linebackers coach

Good hire and good for him. But man, I don't know how anyone can be a high-level football coach. He's 64 and about to be living in his 5th "home" in 8 years. Not a lifestyle I aspire to.
he got some bank for doing it so dont have too much pitty;)-
guy is good at what he does and to do it this long he must love it

rosconey said:
he got some bank for doing it so dont have too much pitty- guy is good at what he does and to do it this long he must love it

Where did I say *anything* about pity?

you have got to be kidding me...

The guy just wants to coach his craft and develop men. Good for him.

I'm proud that a school like Syracuse perhaps hangs on a little longer to a P, then salivate over a rewarding a Petrino.

Good luck, Coach P.

Do any of his kids play football? They're right in our prime recruiting territory now. :)

I agree with scooch, dude obviously has enough money at what point do you hang it up? Seriously. Is what it is but really? Linebacker coach for the Chicago bears? Great hire for the bears but at what point does one just hang it up.

P Does One Thing. Coach Football. He Will Always Coach Football.

Congrats Coach P and it's nice to see he gets to continue to do the thing he loves.

In a fraternity with more than enough egocentric win/lie/cheat at all costs types, P has always been about honor, class, commitment, and hard work. I wish him nothing but the best with the Bears.

He'll have a lot more to work with in Chicago than he did at his last gig. Good on him.

The guy just wants to coach his craft and develop men. Good for him.

I'm proud that a school like Syracuse perhaps hangs on a little longer to a P, then salivate over a rewarding a Petrino.

Good luck, Coach P.

Well said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom