OT: Pitt/ND to Big 12 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Pitt/ND to Big 12

The first paragraph he loses all credibility. Seriously Texas would not have to worry about the B12 breaking up. They could go where ever they wanted. I highly doubt Texas was worried about other schools leaving. Its the other way around.

Then he goes on about the TV rights which are only short term and would not prevent a team from leaving.

How is Pitt getting $20 million to get out of the ACC?

Why would ND want to give the B12 3 FB games when they don't have to give the BE any? If they want a game vs Texas just have one OOC.

There is a reason why the B12 who is usually Top 3 in both FB and BBall makes no money. Expansion isnt about competition.

The thought of B12 BBall getting 2-3x more BBall money than the BE is hilarious.

I can see ND discussing with the B12 about joining as a BBall only. But can people please stop pretending the have info and then spewing a bunch of BS?

Lets hope hope the top 5 conference leave the NCAA with most the money in football and basketball, on their own w/ 70ish teams and no monopoly and 50ish football schools left behind.

I actually think this one has almost a 1% chance of being real. But falls about a % point short.

Is there a secret society of somewhat influential yet not at all powerful group of people who have underground meetings about this stuff? Or do people like orangebloods just make this stuff up each week because it's their favorite fictional topic?

I actually think this one has almost a 1% chance of being real. But falls about a % point short.

Is there a secret society of somewhat influential yet not at all powerful group of people who have underground meetings about this stuff? Or do people like orangebloods just make this stuff up each week because it's their favorite fictional topic?
im-not-saying-its-fake-but-its-fake.jpg

The first paragraph he loses all credibility. Seriously Texas would not have to worry about the B12 breaking up. They could go where ever they wanted. I highly doubt Texas was worried about other schools leaving. Its the other way around.

Then he goes on about the TV rights which are only short term and would not prevent a team from leaving.

How is Pitt getting $20 million to get out of the ACC?

Why would ND want to give the B12 3 FB games when they don't have to give the BE any? If they want a game vs Texas just have one OOC.

There is a reason why the B12 who is usually Top 3 in both FB and BBall makes no money. Expansion isnt about competition.

The thought of B12 BBall getting 2-3x more BBall money than the BE is hilarious.

I can see ND discussing with the B12 about joining as a BBall only. But can people please stop pretending the have info and then spewing a bunch of BS?
And the whole thing about Pitt contacting the ACC to start the ACC expansion was completely off-base. The only reason Pitt is headed to the ACC is because BC vetoed UConn as the 14th member. They were the lucky winner from the fallout of the Hatfield-McCoy grudge of New England college athletics.

i have from good sources that the sec wants to expand into the nyc market-they are willing to take bc uconn the girls and su along with penn st-

su has made contact about this and is will to go because projected revenue increases over 1 billion dollars a team -
the dome will now be the indoor practice facility while su builds a new dome in the bronx that will seat over 250k and have a tv screen the size of syracuse-

also heard the pac 12 is interested in the nyc market:bat:

And the whole thing about Pitt contacting the ACC to start the ACC expansion was completely off-base. The only reason Pitt is headed to the ACC is because BC vetoed UConn as the 14th member. They were the lucky winner from the fallout of the Hatfield-McCoy grudge of New England college athletics.

This is correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom