OT: Possession Arrows | Syracusefan.com

OT: Possession Arrows

Zippy1808

2nd String
Watching the Wisconsin-Nebraska game, and noticing their possession arrow, got me wondering... just how many different companies make these things? You'd think one would have just made a far superior product and cornered the market by now.

upload_2014-3-9_20-49-51.jpeg
possession-arrow.gif
4111843_orig.png
Product-200592163816.jpg
possession-arrow.jpg
f042567db0bc670943375fdf99d01662.jpg

LOL. When I reffed, I'd switch a rubber band from one hand to the other to let me know who got it next. Maybe I could patent that.

PMPI - Personal Mobile Possession Indicator. "Yours for just $9.95. Don't rely on the losers at the scorer's table! Feed your inner Control Freak. Order now! Operators are standing by."

We have the Score-Rite one down here (Auburn AL) & I have yet to figure them out. To my feeble brain it seems that a red arrow should indicate that the team being pointed to does not have the possession arrow - red means stop, right?

They should change the "o" to an "i" and use them to facilitate traffic at the restrooms during halftime.

LOL. When I reffed, I'd switch a rubber band from one hand to the other to let me know who got it next. Maybe I could patent that.

PMPI - Personal Mobile Possession Indicator. "Yours for just $9.95. Don't rely on the losers at the scorer's table! Feed your inner Control Freak. Order now! Operators are standing by."
That reminds me of a story I read. The USA once spent 10's of millions developing a pen to right upside down in space. The Russians used a pencil.

Capt. Tuttle said:
That reminds me of a story I read. The USA once spent 10's of millions developing a pen to right upside down in space. The Russians used a pencil.

And Jack Klompus gave the last remaining space pen to Jerry.

Make it in to a mobile app. That's the way to go.

In Russia, pencil upside downs space!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom