OT. Post your pet pic | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

OT. Post your pet pic

image-3607986531.jpg

Ollie

image.jpg

My girlfriend's lovebird, Harlow. Never thought I'd have a pet bird, but he came with the girl who took him in after a neighbor could no longer care for him. We've become good buddies, and he gets quite excited during 'Cuse games although that might have to do with my constant yelling at the TV...

Alright, I ate way too much for lunch, and I'm tired and feeling very unproductive. So I'm going to finish up this work day by posting puppy pictures.

Last edited:
Sometimes I dress Jackson up and take him to the bar with me. Lil bonding time.

418009_10151489717718452_227027980_n.jpg

The day that I decided it was too nice out to work, so we just played fetch outside my office for 2 hours

10410858_10152988613603452_5395310109746816509_n.jpg

haven't seen this thread in a few months... going through the pics again and seeing all the new ones was pretty awesome.

the most interesting dog in the world...
image.jpg

image.jpg

Chance will be making a special guest appearance dressed in his favorite Syracuse garb at the next SU football tailgate on Nov. 1st. Free pawtographs to the first 50 belly rubbers...

Last edited:
YJSzwh.png

"Hi guys and gals, my name is Beans. I like long walks with plenty of different bushes to pee on and riding in cars with the windows down. My dad has been looking long and hard to find a gameday Cuse polo or sweater, but they don't like to make them in my size. Instead I settled for a blanket that I can wear like a cape."

Hey, when you got it, flaunt it right?

I'm sad it took me so long to get back to this thread, because I seriously just cracked up.

Let's just say Moon and I have had a lot d success walking around raleigh. The dialogue is quite easy, but he's qute the wingman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom