OT: Ravens or Niners? | Syracusefan.com

OT: Ravens or Niners?

cuseguy

Living Legend
Should be pulling for the Ravens. Two SU players. East Coast team. But the Ray Rice factor is too overwhelming. Going to a party at a Niner household. I'll have to wear red.

49ers. As much as I'd like to see Art win it, I can't root for a Ray Lewis team.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

I'm torn. Hate to see Lewis go out with a championship, but there's the Syracuse angle to the Ravens. And as a Giants fan, I have no love for the 49ers (who we crushed this year Oh Lord).

In the end, I am rooting for a good game and my squares.

images

Should be pulling for the Ravens. Two SU players. East Coast team. But the Ray Rice factor is too overwhelming. Going to a party at a Niner household. I'll have to wear red.
I had no opinion on the game until talking to my mother in law this morning. After I told her who was in the game shaw said that she had to root for the Ravens because Debartolo stole her baby sitter 30-something years ago in Ohio. That's as good a reason as I've got. Go Ravens!

LOL. No idea who will win but Ravens +3.5 is the easiest money in weeks.
Sorry Niners and the cover. Haven't lost a Super Bowl since Seahawks Steelers.

Niners were the best team for the majority of the year, and added a better qb to the mix.

If you took that bet, then yeah...for your bookie.
I'll be cheering for the niners (who wouldn't), but you'll be apologizing to me at 11:00pm. We'll meet back here.:)

Giants spanked them 26-3 in SF. Dammit
I know that's the part of the year the Giants were the best like 3 weeks. I know it sucks our boys played like a bunch of Sally's this year.

I'll be cheering for the niners (who wouldn't), but you'll be apologizing to me at 11:00pm. We'll meet back here.:)
I'm liking D walker, F gore or D Pitta for first score. One of the 3 I think.

Deal. (Although no promises on that exact time, since I'm driving home. That reminds me, I need to get going.)

On the surface, I have no rooting interest. If forced to pick I would rather the Niners win than the Ravens. But I would like to see two SU guys get rings. But I don't want to see Ray Lewis go out as a hero. Perhaps the Ravens can win, but Lewis can get hurt. (Does that make me a bad person?)

Nah, I'll just root for my numbers, and hope to make some cash on this game.

I do it based one how many former cuse players on team... Therefore raven pride

Niners were the best team for the majority of the year, and added a better qb to the mix.
You got that right. Harbaugh made the move of the year. I hope my boys win today. Been a loooooooong drought since we beat SD years ago. Should have taken out Bees Giant's last year if Kyle Williams hadn't messed up those two punt returns. I still think they were the best team last year too.

Giants spanked them 26-3 in SF. Dammit
That was earlier in the year and Smith was the QB. We got better as the season went out where your Giants went into a weird tail spin.
BTW what do you think of UConn?