OT: Ravens or Niners? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Ravens or Niners?

Niners in a blowout. Gonna be over by the end of the third.

That was earlier in the year and Smith was the QB. We got better as the season went out where your Giants went into a weird tail spin.
BTW what do you think of UConn?

Uconn? Let me look them up..

Oh yea right

Niners. I'm hoping Rice gets hurt and Lewis and OJ go on a search together for the real killers.

And yes, I am a bad person.

I guess the 49ers. Back in the 70's my AFC team was the Browns. My NFC team was the LA Rams. (Hated the Niners) I lost the Rams to St Louis so the hate for the 49ers isn't as great. We all know where the original Browns ended up. :mad:

JUST SING THE GD ANTHEM - DO NOT MAKE IT YOUR OWN

nice voice

I still havent turned it on yet. Just pay the game. All other sh it is a waste

I still havent turned it on yet. Just pay the game. All other sh it is a waste

I am actually not watching it either. Is there no basketball game on? Some Sun Belt game?

I am actually not watching it either. Is there no basketball game on? Some Sun Belt game?

God I wish. I am tempted to put on the SWAC game I still havent watched that I have on the DVR.

darren rovell@darrenrovell
The 1st in-game ad with go to Budweiser as usual. It will be for Black Crown, its new beer.

darren rovell@darrenrovell
Anheuser Busch has had the 1st Super Bowl commercial for 25 years now. They’ve been the exclusive alcohol advertiser since ‘89.

You got that right. Harbaugh made the move of the year. I hope my boys win today. Been a loooooooong drought since we beat SD years ago. Should have taken out Bees Giant's last year if Kyle Williams hadn't messed up those two punt returns. I still think they were the best team last year too.
My Giants were the best team last year they won the Super Bowl

So offensive PI doesn't exist anymore?

I mean, that play befroe the 2minute warning...if that isn't O-PI, what is?

So offensive PI doesn't exist anymore?

I mean, that play befroe the 2minute warning...if that isn't O-PI, what is?
It definitely was - twice. Hold of the jersey, pulling on the arm.

Lights go out and that's how it feels for us SF 49ers fan's this whole game. TO's and penalties have killed us along with the long passes. Congrats to Baltimore, they came to play and Flacco is without a doubt MVP. I just hate to see Ray Lewis go out with another SB ring.

image.jpg

Wow, Randy Moss decides to show up halfway through the 3rd qtr. Good thing SF has the greatest receiver of all time on their team...:rolleyes:

I expect some serious "690 you're a God" type stuff out of you around 11:00. :)

690West is a God.

I really didn't think the Ravens would be able to move the ball against the Niners defense like that. Not counting the spread, this is the first time I missed picking the winner since the Eagles and Patriots...and I was admittedly biased that game.

690West is a God.

I really didn't think the Ravens would be able to move the ball against the Niners defense like that. Not counting the spread, this is the first time I missed picking the winner since the Eagles and Patriots...and I was admittedly biased that game.
You had a hell of a run, I'll give you that

Damn Should have been. Made some good money though. Hopefully you flipped your bet after reading my post :)
No I didn't, I had a good year Though I don't feel bad. You should have made it a 5 ssl and then maybe I would have. Lol