OT: Rose has torn ACL | Syracusefan.com

OT: Rose has torn ACL

One of the few athletes that doesn't do a song and dance for the camera. Hate to see it happen to the kid.

Ouch..and he may not play a good chunk of next season as well. Killer for the Bulls.

Bulls were pretty dang good without him too. If Hamilton/Deng can be productive they still have a shot to go to to the NBA Finals. I still think their D+rebounding will be tough for the Heat to handle.

Bulls were pretty dang good without him too. If Hamilton/Deng can be productive they still have a shot to go to to the NBA Finals. I still think their D+rebounding will be tough for the Heat to handle.
I hear what you are saying, and there is something to it, but I don't see Chicago generating enough offense to beat Miami without rose.

No one is beating the Heat this year - I don't like saying it but it's a fact - simple as that. Unless D Wade gets hurt (more prone to injury than LeBron) - and I won't wish that on any player. Sucks that Shumpert and Rose got hurt today.

No one is beating the Heat this year - I don't like saying it but it's a fact - simple as that.
People said that last year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

People said that last year.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I think Miami is probably the best team, but they struggled down the stretch and there are definitely teams (though mayeb at this point just in the west) that can beat them.

Rooting like crazy for OKC to get out of the West, ill settle for the Lakers. Only two teams I think can beat the Heat in a series.

Someone will make Miami pay for not having any presence underneath. It will likely be whoever comes out of the West. No one in the East can make them pay.

Rooting like crazy for OKC to get out of the West, ill settle for the Lakers. Only two teams I think can beat the Heat in a series.
I hope Clay Bennett's team never wins a damn thing. I wouldn't mind the Lakes. Bynum was huge today-10 blocks, triple double.