OT -- so I saw on ESPN ticker that Tagovailoa's waiver... | Syracusefan.com

OT -- so I saw on ESPN ticker that Tagovailoa's waiver...

...at Maryland had been expedited and approved by the NCAA, making him immediately eligible to play.

Bleich, meanwhile...

Along with the BC WR from Ohio State and QB from ND, it's just infuriating and corrupt. Approve everyone or approve no one.

I think Bleich’s decision has already been made and the university might be appealing. I thought it was odd that Dino said my guys always have to sit a year. This is only a guess. I have no direct knowledge.

I think Bleich’s decision has already been made and the university might be appealing. I thought it was odd that Dino said my guys always have to sit a year. This is only a guess. I have no direct knowledge.

Who knows -- you could be right.

But in a year when the NCAA is handing out waivers like halloween candy, and expediting some reviews, that outcome wouldn't make much sense.

Who knows -- you could be right.

But in a year when the NCAA is handing out waivers like halloween candy, and expediting some reviews, that outcome wouldn't make much sense.
It's the NCAA tho.

I f”@&ing hate Mike “Michael” Locksley.

Sheriff-of-Nottingham.gif

Tualia literally moved away from his family who most likely got a free home in Tuscaloosa via Tua's recruitment and without question transferred to escape a QB competition he was going to finish 3rd in. I would love to hear a single bit of reasoning for why he shouldn't have to sit out a year.

Tualia literally moved away from his family who most likely got a free home in Tuscaloosa via Tua's recruitment and without question transferred to escape a QB competition he was going to finish 3rd in. I would love to hear a single bit of reasoning for why he shouldn't have to sit out a year.
It's because Maryland only had one scholarship QB on the roster.

Now why that matters, I have no idea.

It's because Maryland only had one scholarship QB on the roster.

Now why that matters, I have no idea.
Guess we should have pushed a couple OGs into the portal until Bleich got his emergency waiver and then took them back out. Guess maybe that's how it works.

The NCAA is Sonny LoSpecchio and Syracuse is Eddie Mush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom