OT: Some New Uniforms of 2013 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Some New Uniforms of 2013

anomander

Living Legend
I know I'm not the only one that likes all these new uniforms that will be broken out. Here are a few cool ideas I saw. I really hope Syracuse can do something like this once or twice

BPzUNAnCcAEQalR.png

BOHgI1FCQAEiHLb.jpg

BIjogJSCMAIVhzX.jpg
BIKB4udCMAA9vtU.jpg

The matte black with the WF is pretty sharp. All the rest are, well, just an attempt at pointless flash.

Too bad the product sucked when we were wearing these

2944704772_6e4ebfee80_o.jpg

But I have come to like the block S.

The UConn helmets are, well, Marsh can answer...:noidea:

The Hokies camo looks like someone yakked on the helmet.

Kansas really needs 5 helmets? Sinister Black + Woody Woodpecker?

Just say no.

It is what is inside the helmet that counts so if new helmets will get filled with smart players I am all for it.

The matte black helmets are awesome. Rutgers' all-blacks last year were really sharp, yet they insisted on wearing those chrome helmets all the time.

Nice to see that Charlie Strong got his own helmet(s).

We aren't wearing new jerseys because the HCs DM and now SS don't care about it. I don't want Oregon or Maryland like changes but adding an Orange home jersey into the rotation, and white pants, blue pants, and maybe different Orange helmets. This won't happen so we are all beating a dead horse.

I'd just really like to see that chrome orange helmet (that wasn't actually for SU) be used with something. Pretty sharp--and I don't even really like the chrome/matte trend.

I've come to realize that helmet design has changed (out of necessity?) since they've gone to the vented anti-concussion shape. Some things that looked great on the rounded helmets, just don't look the same with the vents. I think that's why the Navy helmet looks so good. It's kind of designed around the vents.

Still much prefer the old rounded helmets. And I wonder if the anti-concussion thing is just marketing BS. What is so special about them that they couldn't put the technology inside the standard round helmet?

Those Rutger's stRong helmets are hilariously bad. As well as Seaside on the backs. Way to try to be Jersey Shore's football team.

Here is this year's starting offensive line:

lee_hotti_11.jpg

They all want to be centers... nothing like a guy behind you while bent over.

surprised you say shafer doesnt want new unis..seems like a guy that would do anything to get the players what they want

Husker uniforms look like something the prisoners or guards would have worn in "The Longest Yard".
Rutgers has been messing with their helmets for years and where has it gotten them?

Those Rutger's stRong helmets are hilariously bad. As well as Seaside on the backs. Way to try to be Jersey Shore's football team.

Here is this year's starting offensive line:

lee_hotti_11.jpg

They all want to be centers... nothing like a guy behind you while bent over.

Wasn't that picture made into one of those Un-inspirational posters? I could have sworn it had the word "douchebags" underneath it.

I love the ASU helmets (except for the yellow one). Big fan of that color scheme to begin with and that pitchfork logo is cool.

The idea behind those RU helmets is nice, but that's something you put at midfield, not on a helmet.

I just wish the orange on our jerseys and our pants matched the shade of orange on our helmets. In person and HD TV you can notice that helmets are a more dull shade.

It's a pet peeve of mine, I don't know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom