OT: Southwest Airlines | Syracusefan.com

OT: Southwest Airlines

Eric15

Living Legend
Would anyone have a problem with a law that mandated "anyone under the age of 90 that is confused by the Southwest Airlines boarding process must retake Kindergarten a la Billy Madison."

Would anyone have a problem with a law that mandated "anyone under the age of 90 that is confused by the Southwest Airlines boarding process must retake Kindergarten a la Billy Madison."
Hey, Bill Orange got on a Boston-bound train at NYC's Penn Station last week ... when he was heading to Washington, DC. And Penn Station is a lot smaller than your average airport. Happens to the best of us.

I was in Adams NY (home of Mr Huge himself) and was dicking around with a phone call and got on 81N instead of 81S and did not realize it until I saw a sign for Alex Bay. (I was on my phone the entire time and was just not paying attention). It does happen.

I was in Adams NY (home of Mr Huge himself) and was dicking around with a phone call and got on 81N instead of 81S and did not realize it until I saw a sign for Alex Bay. (I was on my phone the entire time and was just not paying attention). It does happen.

How many NNY frumpies did you run off into the ditch?

I did the same thing a few years ago after I picked up a rental car in Binghamton. I meant to get on 17-East... and didn't realize I was on 81-N until I saw signs for Syracuse and Watertown! (But it was a very confusing intersection ;) ).

Miss Alex Bay...the 'rents used to have a boat up there...

Flying Southwest, you pretty much have to just realize there will be a ton of mouth-breathers to deal with...

How many NNY frumpies did you run off into the ditch?

I was not happy. I think I set the world record for fastest time to get from Abay to Syracuse.

Haha, for some reason I had a brain fart, and I initially interpreted your post as you were driving the wrong direction against traffic on 81.

Haha, for some reason I had a brain fart, and I initially interpreted your post as you were driving the wrong direction against traffic on 81.
He does that on Friday nights...

BTW, Southwest coming to Rahchester.

Lol, no just went North instead of South. I'm a re tard but not that much of a re tard!

What can be expected from an Adams resident? Now if you were from Adams Center, that would be a different story. :) BTW, I did not realize Billy came from Adams.

What can be expected from an Adams resident? Now if you were from Adams Center, that would be a different story. :) BTW, I did not realize Billy came from Adams.

Not an Adams resident. I was up at the original Fuccillo location conducting business which is located in Adams.

Adams Center...lol.

Not an Adams resident. I was up at the original Fuccillo location conducting business which is located in Adams.

Adams Center...lol.
Adams Center a hamlet with a future...Gateway to the Western Tug Hill

At least is has a Harley Dealer there.

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays.

I once nearly came to blows with a Southwest gate agent. There were two really feeble old ladies in front of me. They could barely stand. They asked him if they could pre-board, and he said he would only let them board if they were wheelchair assisted passengers. The old ladies sat down, and after the first group boarded they asked the people at the front of the next group if they could board next. I was one of those people and said that was fine.

However, the gate agent yelled at these two old ladies for trying to cut. I didn't appreciate that, so I yelled back to everyone in the crowd and said "Hi passengers. These two nice ladies would really like to pre-board. Would that be ok with everyone? Please say right now if you have any problem letting these two nice ladies board right now for any reason." No one objected, so I told the old ladies and the gate agent that they were free to board. He wasn't happy about it, but he shut up and let them on.

I tell you this story not so you know how swell a guy I am (really swell) or that I'll defend people and do what's morally right when lesser men shrink from the challenge (like a hero), but so you all know that even though senior citizens have an unnatural interest in sucking on Werther's and they mumble things about onions on their belt, we should watch out for the welfare of our elders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom