OT: Spitgate | Syracusefan.com

OT: Spitgate

I think Chris Paul thinks he was spit on - that much I know. It looks like from that clip he was - but last night I didn't think so.

I thought Melo was going to take down Ingram for a second...I wonder what he said to Melo to get him fired up, because Melo seemed pretty relaxed when he was first pulling him away from the fracas.

I think Chris Paul thinks he was spit on - that much I know. It looks like from that clip he was - but last night I didn't think so.

I thought Melo was going to take down Ingram for a second...I wonder what he said to Melo to get him fired up, because Melo seemed pretty relaxed when he was first pulling him away from the fracas.
If you watch in slo-mo, you can see Ingram mouth the words”honey nut cheerios”.

As a Lakers fan, I’m disgusted. We’re about winning. Take your loser psycho antisocial BS act back to one of the other 6 teams that gave you the boot.

As a Lakers fan, I’m disgusted. We’re about winning. Take your loser psycho antisocial BS act back to one of the other 6 teams that gave you the boot.
The Lakers used to be about winning

The Lakers used to be about winning

Still are. They went all out to try to win in Kobe’s later years(Nash, Howard) and mortgaged the future to try to do so, and it didn’t work out, and it took some time to clean things up and rebuild.

LeBron is here. It’s about winning.

Rondo is still a good player but there’s a reason he’s on a different team every year. He really should know better.

Still are. They went all out to try to win in Kobe’s later years(Nash, Howard) and mortgaged the future to try to do so, and it didn’t work out, and it took some time to clean things up and rebuild.

LeBron is here. It’s about winning.

Rondo is still a good player but there’s a reason he’s on a different team every year. He really should know better.
The Lakers should have known better. This guy is a loose cannon that will end up hurting them as much as he helps them. Too bad, because he is a good player.

Sounds about right for regular season suspensions. Glad they didn’t go overboard, I’m hoping for more of the 90’s NBA that I grew up on.

I'm not clear on why Ingram shoved Harden to begin with.

And I find Rondo to be one of the least likable players in the NBA for a long time. That episode where he outed/lambasted a gay referee a few years ago was horrible.

Yeah Ingram being a punk started the whole thing. Great look for Duke there...

Yeah Ingram being a punk started the whole thing. Great look for Duke there...

Thing is, Ingram had one technical all year last year. He’s not normally like that. No idea why he reacted like that. Came out of nowhere.

Ingram would get folded like an accordion. Has he gained a pound since he enrolled at duke?

Rondo is giving Lakers just what they want - some tough. He's a headcase and not part of their future but they want a to be tougher. They got just what they signed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom