OT: SU Memorabilia | Syracusefan.com

OT: SU Memorabilia

Doc5120

Starter
I'm hoping someone here can help. I'm looking around the internet for SU Memorabilia - specifically 8x10, 11x14 or 16x20 photos (autographed even better) of some of SU's all-time greats (Pearl, Sherm, Coleman, Owens, Moten, etc) that I could frame & eventually place into an SU mancave for lack of a better term.

I've been scouring the internet and have found some items, but figured maybe someone here could point me in a better direction. I'm sure there are collectors on the board. Is ebay or Amazon my best source for items like these?

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

I've been to the Dome where they have had fundraising events and they have practically given away old Syracuse basketball programs. I've picked up a few for a couple bucks each. They are not autographed but if you framed a bunch of old programs it might look pretty nice.

Have you tried Steiner Sports? Pricey, but oftentimes they will have sales. When they do have a sale, there stuff goes pretty low.

i have an autographed kleenex pocket pack (mint condition never used) from JB's plaid jacket circa '83

WEBsc00f38c37.jpg

Have you tried Steiner Sports? Pricey, but oftentimes they will have sales. When they do have a sale, there stuff goes pretty low.

I have. I actually bought a fair amount of stuff from there. Their sales are great - got $350 worth of stuff for just under $70. Unfortunately they don't seem to have some of the items I mentioned above. Hopefully they'll have some more stuff soon. Thanks for the input!