OT: Syracuse Gaining Fans in Tampa Bay | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Syracuse Gaining Fans in Tampa Bay

Well two at least (Gotta make up for Weedsport Warrior leaving in the future)...I just contracted on a house near St. Petersburg. If all goes well I'll be transitioning sometime next year from San Antonio to the Tampa Bay area. I've been blessed in life and will be taking early retirement and splitting my time between FL and NY.
That's awesome. I've been looking online at condos right in Tampa. I always thought I would buy a place on the beach or a golf course but now I am thinking of going more urban: Channelside, Ybor City, Davis Island. I would love a place that I could walk to a bunch of nice restaurants and bars. I think whole Tampa/St Pete's area is the best area of Florida.

working security at St Jetersburg??

derek-jeter-st-jetersburg.jpg

My house is two doors down.

Buy a horse , race him at Tampa in the winter Finger Lakes/Saratoga in the summer, get insider info about other horses and post it encrypted on Syracusefan . Just an idea.

Hi Mark'
Like you my wife and I just purchased a home in Sebastian ,Fla which is 8 miles north of Vero Beach on the east coast which we will live in full time.We will move in Aug 1st.So as a celebration I just purchased 2 tix to the Clemson game which works for our anniversary also because the game is Oct 25th and our anniversary is Oct 29th.
RC-
I live in Melbourne just north of Sebastian. Great area. Let me know if you need any tips or advice on the move. First tip- go see Dodgertown. it's not like it used to be but still lots of history there.
I too will be at the Clemson game with 4 buddies. Flying out of melbourne to Atlanta, then driving to Clemson.
Florange44

Congrats, Mark.. You deserve it. You gave the country many years of service and now you get a second retirement to pad the first. That is the American dream, bust butt for many years, retire early and enjoy life. Obviously, retirement includes much Orange sports and general hatred of all things Georgetown.

The Texas contingent of the Loyal Order of the Orange will sorely miss you.

RC-
I live in Melbourne just north of Sebastian. Great area. Let me know if you need any tips or advice on the move. First tip- go see Dodgertown. it's not like it used to be but still lots of history there.
I too will be at the Clemson game with 4 buddies. Flying out of melbourne to Atlanta, then driving to Clemson.
Florange44
Hey florange.We will be neighbors(allmost)I lived in Sebastian 10 years ago but moved up here until my last grandson graduated.I used to go to spring training at Dodgertown until they moved out west.I imagine I will go to the dodger farm clubs games if they are still there.One of my favorite places for sea food is at New England Eatery on the Melbourne shores side.Thanks for the heads up..Go Orange!!!

Well two at least (Gotta make up for Weedsport Warrior leaving in the future)...I just contracted on a house near St. Petersburg. If all goes well I'll be transitioning sometime next year from San Antonio to the Tampa Bay area. I've been blessed in life and will be taking early retirement and splitting my time between FL and NY.

Congrats, Mark!

Congrats buddy! You're new handle is CuseBayMark, or just CuseGuyInDiapers.

Buy a horse , race him at Tampa in the winter Finger Lakes/Saratoga in the summer, get insider info about other horses and post it encrypted on Syracusefan . Just an idea.
Got a name for our horse : Little Ernie Brown. Maybe TGD could kick in some company money and bill to the marketing account.

I have 2 years left, I might be joining you down there. At least I hope so.