OT: Syracuse Gaining Fans in Tampa Bay | Syracusefan.com

OT: Syracuse Gaining Fans in Tampa Bay

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Well two at least (Gotta make up for Weedsport Warrior leaving in the future)...I just contracted on a house near St. Petersburg. If all goes well I'll be transitioning sometime next year from San Antonio to the Tampa Bay area. I've been blessed in life and will be taking early retirement and splitting my time between FL and NY.

Well two at least (Gotta make up for Weedsport Warrior leaving in the future)...I just contracted on a house near St. Petersburg. If all goes well I'll be transitioning sometime next year from San Antonio to the Tampa Bay area. I've been blessed in life and will be taking early retirement and splitting my time between FL and NY.
Congrats on your retirement and move!

Last edited:
Are you changing your handle to "SnowbirdMark"?

How soon until you're BFF's with this guy:

Dick+Vitale+Tampa+Bay+Rays+Boston+Red+Sox+mio2Hwk0Lejl.jpg

yeah baby! An early congrats. I do hear your NY neighbors are awesome...:)

Hope to see you down south too one day too, ohhhh, in about 10 years!

Great to hear Mark. My parents own some property down that way and its a great area. Congrats!

Congratulations.

I look forward to reading your first post about why USF is a no brainer as the 16th ACC school shortly.

The best news: Nonstop flights from St. Pete-Clearwater Airport to Hancock on Allegiant.
Hi Mark'
Like you my wife and I just purchased a home in Sebastian ,Fla which is 8 miles north of Vero Beach on the east coast which we will live in full time.We will move in Aug 1st.So as a celebration I just purchased 2 tix to the Clemson game which works for our anniversary also because the game is Oct 25th and our anniversary is Oct 29th.

Congratulations Mark. You deserve it. We will practically be neighbors as I am from Sarasota. You will find a lot of Upstate New Yorkers down your way and a bunch of SU fans as well. Ill look you up when I get down there in October.

working security at St Jetersburg??

derek-jeter-st-jetersburg.jpg

TexanMark said:

You do know that Schiano got fired right?

Did anyone warn your new neighbors in St Pete's?

Congrats Mark! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.