OT - Syracuse Gear "Swap Meet" Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Syracuse Gear "Swap Meet" Thread

Trying to get rid of stuff that has been sitting in bins for years and ran into this last night. Might have to throw this gem on Ebay and see what happens.

1588263951685.png

Was this it? If so, it is currently available on eBay if you’re looking to throw back to your days Of youth!

Got it in the mail today! This is definitely the hat I had. When I posted a few months ago I remembered it as having the logo on the front...but I think that was just a misplaced memory for what I wished it was.

Hat is in great shape, clean - and as I said before I always liked the “low” feel of it. I’ll definitely wear this. Especially now that I can’t get a decent haircut - I’ll be wearing hats more than ever!

Got it in the mail today! This is definitely the hat I had. When I posted a few months ago I remembered it as having the logo on the front...but I think that was just a misplaced memory for what I wished it was.

Hat is in great shape, clean - and as I said before I always liked the “low” feel of it. I’ll definitely wear this. Especially now that I can’t get a decent haircut - I’ll be wearing hats more than ever!
Love it, enjoy!

Trying to get rid of stuff that has been sitting in bins for years and ran into this last night. Might have to throw this gem on Ebay and see what happens.

View attachment 180512
Have no clue what to even list this for. There is nothing on ebay that is close and can't find much via Google searching either.

So over the past 6 months or so I've been adding to my Syracuse Nike Bag collection (gotta represent the Orange when you travel, right?!) I currently own the backpack & recently purchased the duffle bag - can't wait for it to arrive!

BA5285-424-2T.jpg
s-l400.jpg

However, I still need the drawstring/gym sack (Nike Syracuse Orange Vapor 2.0 Gymsack) to complete the collection. Does anyone have this bag & would be willing to trade/sell, or know if it's available for purchase online? Let me know if you can!

af4eda7956c1e747e5b7ba3873a75ca7.jpg
= need it!

So over the past 6 months or so I've been adding to my Syracuse Nike Bag collection (gotta represent the Orange when you travel, right?!) I currently own the backpack & recently purchased the duffle bag - can't wait for it to arrive!

BA5285-424-2T.jpg
s-l400.jpg

However, I still need the drawstring/gym sack (Nike Syracuse Orange Vapor 2.0 Gymsack) to complete the collection. Does anyone have this bag & would be willing to trade/sell, or know if it's available for purchase online? Let me know if you can!

= need it!
Still on the hunt for these two "white wales" of Syracuse gear/paraphernalia, been over a year without success! Let me know if you got any leads, willing to sell/trade, etc.
View attachment 198622 = Size Large!

Still on the hunt for these two "white wales" of Syracuse gear/paraphernalia, been over a year without success! Let me know if you got any leads, willing to sell/trade, etc.
View attachment 198622 = Size Large!
Well, over the past couple of months I've been able to track down 2 of my 3 most wanted Syracuse Nike items... both on resale platforms at great prices! I've been eyeing the Grey "Orange" hoodie forever, a non-market item that was only given to Football team players & staff. The pull string bag completes the 3 item collection of the duffle bag & backpack I've already obtained. I'm pumped about these for sure, satisfied!
Cuse1.jpg

Now, the hunt continues for this shockingly elusive jacket...!
Cuse2.png

Last edited:
So, it's no secret that I (& many on the board!) love some Nike Syracuse gear. I would honestly hold my collection of 'Cuse Nike gear up to anyone's when it comes to various grails & hard to find items. However, I've always been kind of stuck & hovering in between Nike Large & XL. For a few years I focused specifically on grabbing Nike items in Large. Recently, I decided to flip basically my whole Syracuse Nike collection of tops (t-shirts, sweatshirts/hoodies, jackets, etc.) from Large to strictly XL. Thankfully I had a few items in XL that I'm excited to keep, but I've basically been selling the Large items for a few weeks on various resell platforms. There are 3 Large items though that I just don't want to let go of! So, I'm just wondering if there's any potential interest in trading or selling for these 3 items in XL... hoping this stirs something up!

This Navy "Orange" hoodie I currently have in a Large, this one in particular has player #14 on it. Here's what's crazy/annoying... I had this same hoodie in XL previously (You can probably look back in this thread with me trying to find it in Large!), but I'm looking for it in XL. will trade this hoodie + additional funds for a XL version (I actually prefer to not have a player number on it)
Hoodie.jpg

Next, this jacket is one of my grails for sure. Similarly to the hoodie above, I used to have it in XL & sold it! This one is Large & I'm looking for it in XL. Will trade this jacket + additional funds for a XL version
Jacket.jpg

Just recently grabbed this vest brand new online. It hasn't even arrived yet. I can probably wear it without any issue, but the principle of moving to XL for ALL items applies here. Will trade this vest (brand new!) + additional funds for a XL version
Vest.jpg

Extra: I was able to complete the full set of Syracuse Nike Vapor 2.0 bags (duffel, backpack & gym/string bag). However, just like the first hoodie I just prefer to not have the player number #10 on it. It's a small trivial thing, just personal preference. However, if you have this bag without the player number I'll trade this bag + additional funds
Bag.jpg

So, it's no secret that I (& many on the board!) love some Nike Syracuse gear. I would honestly hold my collection of 'Cuse Nike gear up to anyone's when it comes to various grails & hard to find items. However, I've always been kind of stuck & hovering in between Nike Large & XL. For a few years I focused specifically on grabbing Nike items in Large. Recently, I decided to flip basically my whole Syracuse Nike collection of tops (t-shirts, sweatshirts/hoodies, jackets, etc.) from Large to strictly XL. Thankfully I had a few items in XL that I'm excited to keep, but I've basically been selling the Large items for a few weeks on various resell platforms. There are 3 Large items though that I just don't want to let go of! So, I'm just wondering if there's any potential interest in trading or selling for these 3 items in XL... hoping this stirs something up!

This Navy "Orange" hoodie I currently have in a Large, this one in particular has player #14 on it. Here's what's crazy/annoying... I had this same hoodie in XL previously (You can probably look back in this thread with me trying to find it in Large!), but I'm looking for it in XL. will trade this hoodie + additional funds for a XL version (I actually prefer to not have a player number on it)
View attachment 213970
Next, this jacket is one of my grails for sure. Similarly to the hoodie above, I used to have it in XL & sold it! This one is Large & I'm looking for it in XL. Will trade this jacket + additional funds for a XL version
View attachment 213971
Just recently grabbed this vest brand new online. It hasn't even arrived yet. I can probably wear it without any issue, but the principle of moving to XL for ALL items applies here. Will trade this vest (brand new!) + additional funds for a XL version
View attachment 213972
Extra: I was able to complete the full set of Syracuse Nike Vapor 2.0 bags (duffel, backpack & gym/string bag). However, just like the first hoodie I just prefer to not have the player number #10 on it. It's a small trivial thing, just personal preference. However, if you have this bag without the player number I'll trade this bag + additional funds
View attachment 213969
Hey bud, I own the drawstring back without the number, Happy to trade. No additional funds required.

Hey bud, I own the drawstring back without the number, Happy to trade. No additional funds required.
thanks so much! Check your PM when you get a chance.

Great. I'll send. Just need some time. Have to find a box, go to UPS etc...
Yeah I understand, no rush or pressure. Thanks so much though!

Still looking for 2 more swap/trades on hard to find Syracuse Nike items... First off, I was able to knock out one of my finds, by finding this jacket in an XL instead of a Large. Was happy to get it, one of my favorite Nike pieces!
m_wp_636e6bd9614973aa403dda51.jpg

Still looking to trade this size Large Nike "Orange" Navy hoodie for a size XL. My hoodie comes with a player number on the sleeve. I'm still frustrated because I USED to own this hoodie in XL, but went through a face where all my tops were size Large, so I sold it. Now I've flipped my entire wardrobe back to XL & I cannot find this hoodie ANYWHERE in size XL. I will trade/swap this Size Large for an XL, plus cover shipping fees & maybe throw in a few extra bucks as well. Let me know if you have it & are willing!
IMG_2379.jpg

Finally, I don't hold much hope because I've never seen it for sale online, but I'm hoping to trade/swap my Size Large Syracuse Long Sleeve Tee for the same item in XL. It's just super hard to find, much less in an XL. I will cover shipping costs & throw in a few extra bucks if you have it & want to make the trade.
Tee.jpeg

Bonus: If you have THIS jacket in size XL & are willing to part with it, I will be screaming "TAKE MY MONEY" & will offer you much for it - It's White Whale status for me;)
Cuse2.png

Another Syracuse item that initially was an easy pickup, but has basically fallen off the internet completely. I live in Ohio, maybe it's more readily available in Syracuse? Does anyone have this in an XL they're looking to potentially part with? I can maybe track down a 2XL to trade or I'm just willing to pay retail price+ & shipping even if it's used (same applies to any of the items in my previous post above). Let me know!
Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 11.41.22 AM.png

Another Syracuse item that initially was an easy pickup, but has basically fallen off the internet completely. I live in Ohio, maybe it's more readily available in Syracuse? Does anyone have this in an XL they're looking to potentially part with? I can maybe track down a 2XL to trade or I'm just willing to pay retail price+ & shipping even if it's used (same applies to any of the items in my previous post above). Let me know!
View attachment 224711
I’d like this in a XL tall or 2x if you know where I could find one.

Still looking for 2 more swap/trades on hard to find Syracuse Nike items... First off, I was able to knock out one of my finds, by finding this jacket in an XL instead of a Large. Was happy to get it, one of my favorite Nike pieces!
View attachment 222391

Still looking to trade this size Large Nike "Orange" Navy hoodie for a size XL. My hoodie comes with a player number on the sleeve. I'm still frustrated because I USED to own this hoodie in XL, but went through a face where all my tops were size Large, so I sold it. Now I've flipped my entire wardrobe back to XL & I cannot find this hoodie ANYWHERE in size XL. I will trade/swap this Size Large for an XL, plus cover shipping fees & maybe throw in a few extra bucks as well. Let me know if you have it & are willing!
View attachment 222392

Finally, I don't hold much hope because I've never seen it for sale online, but I'm hoping to trade/swap my Size Large Syracuse Long Sleeve Tee for the same item in XL. It's just super hard to find, much less in an XL. I will cover shipping costs & throw in a few extra bucks if you have it & want to make the trade.
View attachment 222393

Bonus: If you have THIS jacket in size XL & are willing to part with it, I will be screaming "TAKE MY MONEY" & will offer you much for it - It's White Whale status for me;)
View attachment 222394
Friends… haha wow, I was finally able to grab my Syracuse jacket grail. But, here’s the “catch”… it was Tommy DeVito’s;).

Not sure how I feel about it… I’m elated to find a jacket I’ve been looking for for years. But, if I can take the 13 off it without damaging the jacket I likely will. We’ll see, haha taking the road less traveled to find a grail!

P.S. I grabbed it from Player’s Trunk, there’s a decent amount of his Syracuse gear there but it’s going quick
61DF00CF-8F55-4EC6-B9C7-A399FA85DEB7.png

Here it is! I love the jacket, I just prefer to have it without a player number on it - however, the number's not that significant & I'll definitely use the jacket without hesitation. If you have this same jacket in XL in good condition I'm willing to trade this Tommy DeVito owned one I purchased from the Player's Trunk (I paid a pretty hefty price to get this jacket I promise you) for it, I'll cover shipping for both items. Let me know!
Tommy D Jacket.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom