OT: Syracuse Lacrosse | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: Syracuse Lacrosse

Just trying to make the game GREATER. Like America.

Letting refs control certain rules is bad bad bad.

if it was me i would change the shot clock rule completely. once you get it into the box the clock goes on for 1 min, 2 min whatever they want. keep the shoot and keep rule as it is. one team keeping the ball for 3-4-5 min is just not fun to me watching it. I want to see a team win because it can score and play D,
and the faceoff rules just add to it sometimes..

its great when its your team having the ball 75% of the game.

i like the current rule. if you truly truly want the ball back ...then GO GET IT !

Yes I know the site has a lacrosse Forum but for those of you who dont' follow the Lacrosse program ( I can't believe there are some) you are missing out on an incredible heart stopping season.

Syracuse has been involved in six straight one goal games (school record) and has won 5 out of the 6. The last two have been won on game ending goals in over time (Lax has a sudden victory Overtime not a specific time period).

This weekend SU plays #1 ND in South Bend. Do yourself a favor and check this team out and head over the lacrosse forum and join the few dozen of us over there.

Check the team out? Absolutely. I DVR every game.

Join the Lacrosse forum? Out of your mind.

Usual set of d-bags that want to fire the coach regardless of which board they are on - except there is a much smaller posting population on the lax board.

I do go over there religiously to read both your pre- and post-game analyses and those are very much appreciated.

But other than that, I don't feel like having to deal with all the "Desko must go" posts everytime we lose a game...

Check the team out? Absolutely. I DVR every game.

Join the Lacrosse forum? Out of your mind.

Usual set of d-bags that want to fire the coach regardless of which board they are on - except there is a much smaller posting population on the lax board.

I do go over there religiously to read both your pre- and post-game analyses and those are very much appreciated.

But other than that, I don't feel like having to deal with all the "Desko must go" posts everytime we lose a game...

Appreciate your thoughts but hope you will re-consider on joining us over there. While there a few who are ready to move on from Desko (certainly entitled to their opinion) most of us are against that and have abdicated for other changes (when SU was struggling) some of which the staff had done. I think people are rightfully concerned about the one final four appearance in the last 8 years since the 09 title but the next few years have a chance to be really special if we can keep some guy healthy and future recruits pan out. We have had some new lax posters come on board this year and they have definitely added greatly to the discussion. Give it a shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom