OT: tech help, how do you post an avatar picture? | Syracusefan.com

OT: tech help, how do you post an avatar picture?

Thanks in advance.

You put your right hand in,
You put your right hand out,
And you shake it all about,
You do the hokey pokey
and you turn yourself around
That what it's all about.

You put your right hand out,
And you shake it all about,
You do the hokey pokey
and you turn yourself around
That what it's all about.
You're going to have a lot more fun with Toga's approach, but to the left of inbox is your profile. Hover over the arrow and first column on left has link to set your Avatar.

You're going to have a lot more fun with Toga's approach, but to the left of inbox is your profile. Hover over the arrow and first column on left has link to set your Avatar.
yeah I got that far, but it requires a picture from my ipad pics or one I take. Trying to get a pic off the net into it. thanks though

yeah I got that far, but it requires a picture from my ipad pics or one I take. Trying to get a pic off the net into it. thanks though

Just save it to your desktop and then upload it

Just save it to your desktop and then upload it
easy for you to say, smart guy :)

No idea what that means. Got a google image page of the pic and got that to the ipad home screen, but still can't get it to the avatar page which is requiring a pic from the ipads photo albums.

easy for you to say, smart guy :)

No idea what that means. Got a google image page of the pic and got that to the ipad home screen, but still can't get it to the avatar page which is requiring a pic from the ipads photo albums.

Find the picture you want on the web and hold your finger on it. You'll be asked if you want to save it. Do so. It will then show up in your ipad photo album and you can follow the directions above.

Find the picture you want on the web and hold your finger on it. You'll be asked if you want to save it. Do so. It will then show up in your ipad photo album and you can follow the directions above.
you da man bro! Mission accomplished. thanks for your help gents, only been meaning to do this for like 10 years. This type thing is one of the many reasons I love this board and crew. Best dysfunctional family I know!

Yippeekayay , The Cheers crew lives on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom