OT: The football board thinks the basketball board sucks. | Syracusefan.com

OT: The football board thinks the basketball board sucks.

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
Claims there is to much complaining and worrying about whether we are 34-3 or 36-1. To many posts about mcw not being arrested, and to many posts about not liking certain players. Thoughts?

They are correct but when the basketball team loses less games than the football team with a 37 game season compared to 11 game season how else should they think? Our problems aren't problems!

For the record I like football I played HS football and I root for the team...I almost never post of there though.

Generational survey here:

Who here below the age of 30 considers themselves a "die-hard" SU football fan?

SU still has a FB team? I thought we were on of the basketball-onlies since McNabb graduated! ;)

albanycuse? thoughts? lol

<<<The program has been too good so you get nonsense discussions. I mean the other day I read someone bitching about MCW's playing time last year. We went THIRTY FOUR AND ONE and were a hellaciously reffed game away from the Final Four.

Numb. Skulls.>>>

A lot of us read and/or post on both boards. I'd say there's a similar amount of hand-wringing in both places, and each has its share of good posters who civilly exchange information and opinions, as well as some argumentative, hateful nutjobs.

My personal sport preference is basketball, but I grew up in the 'cuse and am an SU grad, I'm an under 30 die hard fan of all Syracuse sports!

And your thoughts on Curling?

The curling board was the worst - thank god Bees took that down. They were a bunch of pompous asses that hated the football and basketball forums.

As to the question, the football board is crazy obsessesed with the Syracuse football team...quite frankly it's kind of creepy.

The humor board is the future for this website.

Some people need to look in the mirror and say im not more important than SU sports, im not more important than anyone. Everyones replaceable, EVERYONE. You guys take this place too seriously. Some posts aren't your cup of tea, everyone has some thoughts no one cares about, who gives a crap, dont read it instead of making it an issue. Now GOD bless and mcw should of sniffed more minutes last year : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people need to look in the mirror and say im not more important than SU sports, im not more important than anyone. Everyones replaceable, EVERYONE. You guys take this place too seriously. Some posts aren't your cup of tea, everyone has some thoughts no one cares about, who gives a crap, dont read it instead of making it an issue. Now GOD bless and mcw should of sniffed more minutes last year : )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A lot of Richard measuring if you know what I mean? I think the basketball board is hilarious sometimes. Some real beauty's on this board.

I consider basketball only "fans" as nothing more than bandwagoners. They will be the first to jump ship when times get tough with the hoops team.

If you don't support the ENTIRE SU PROGRAM, you are a fair weather fan.

I consider basketball only "fans" as nothing more than bandwagoners. They will be the first to jump ship when times get tough with the hoops team.

I wore # 45 when I played modified football, thanks to Quadry. I love both!

Bs. I'm a basketball only. I got no affiliation to syracuse. Didn't live there or go to school there, but been a die hard syracuse hoops fan since I was 8 or 9. And I ain't going anywhere.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Just under 30? I've just turned 32 (one month ago tomorrow), and I consider myself a die-hard SU football fan. Absolutely, without question.
32as well...and im as diehard as they get for football and basketball. Bigtime lax fan as well but not season tix holder for lax.