OT: The NCAA Pools are up... | Syracusefan.com

OT: The NCAA Pools are up...

Hello All,

From one pool to the next.

I set up a couple of NCAA pools (as usual :)). There is the one for this board exclusively, the 10 dollar pool. The details can be found here: NCAA Pool.

And then the "Big" Pool, at 100 per square. That is open to everybody. If you know somebody that would like to play, please give them the link: NCAA Pool.

Hope to see you there.

NUZZI

Question for those in the Cuse NCAA Pool. Did you get an email from me with the squares PDF file? I am pretty sure I sent it, but it does not show up in my sent history.

Question for those in the Cuse NCAA Pool. Did you get an email from me with the squares PDF file? I am pretty sure I sent it, but it does not show up in my sent history.

I got it Feb 28

Got it

This is too weird. I won the first game in the first round (in big pool), and the first game in the second round (in regular pool). And I won $300 in Nuzzi's Super Bowl pool this year. I love Nuzzi's pools!

This is too weird. I won the first game in the first round (in big pool), and the first game in the second round (in regular pool). And I won $300 in Nuzzi's Super Bowl pool this year. I love Nuzzi's pools!
Supposedly, some were secretly hoping that you would've missed the Super Bowl pool due to your wonderful vacation. ;)

I've now hit 3 hoops games as well. These are the first ones that I've hit over the years (hoops and football).

Reactions: cto
lost two 2nd round games by a point, but hit on Auburn/Kansas in the big pool. Free rolling in the big pool!

Way to go, Obie. $2000 win tonight!

Damn...I know who’s buying dinner next time. LOL. Congrats Obie. Does Headmaster get half?

Way to go, Obie. $2000 win tonight!

Thanks, I was certain Braxton would miss at least one of those free throws. I was so nervous, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom