OT: The NCAA Pools are up...

Hello All,

From one pool to the next.

I set up a couple of NCAA pools (as usual :)). There is the one for this board exclusively, the 10 dollar pool. The details can be found here: NCAA Pool.

And then the "Big" Pool, at 100 per square. That is open to everybody. If you know somebody that would like to play, please give them the link: NCAA Pool.

Hope to see you there.

NUZZI

Question for those in the Cuse NCAA Pool. Did you get an email from me with the squares PDF file? I am pretty sure I sent it, but it does not show up in my sent history.

cto

Administrator
Staff member
This is too weird. I won the first game in the first round (in big pool), and the first game in the second round (in regular pool). And I won $300 in Nuzzi's Super Bowl pool this year. I love Nuzzi's pools!

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
This is too weird. I won the first game in the first round (in big pool), and the first game in the second round (in regular pool). And I won $300 in Nuzzi's Super Bowl pool this year. I love Nuzzi's pools!
Supposedly, some were secretly hoping that you would've missed the Super Bowl pool due to your wonderful vacation. ;)

I've now hit 3 hoops games as well. These are the first ones that I've hit over the years (hoops and football).

kirbivore

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles for a Loss
lost two 2nd round games by a point, but hit on Auburn/Kansas in the big pool. Free rolling in the big pool!

Top Bottom