OT: The Super Bowl Pools have been paid. Onto the NCAAs | Syracusefan.com

OT: The Super Bowl Pools have been paid. Onto the NCAAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

Just an FYI, the Super Bowls pools are posted. This is the 24th year of the original 'Yard-'Cuse pool. Over the years more friends and family have joined in and now we have a bunch to choose from. There are currently 5 posted and I will open up more if they fill quickly. Good luck, and Happy New Year!

NUZ

Last edited:
My very own pool :cool:
:) Yeah, I wanted to try it this year. It has to pick up a bit though:

1704119507057.png

I always find it interesting that the most expensive one always seems to fill the quickest. Maybe I will try a 100 next year.
more bang for the buck. plus a bit more vested interest. at least for me. I am for the $100

Current status:

1705755360370.png

Looks like I am getting stiffed for 4 NCAAs (UD1954). 'Yard-'Cuse 2 is moving slowly, but still three weeks to go. Everything else is done and almost complete.

NUZ

at this pt reach back out to those left and in a week open it back up if they dont respond. i know mine got lost in the clutter of emails for awhile.

I’m liking it so far.
Finally scored a winning square :)

Yes, the first year of the Brooky, and it comes into play. I was scrambling around toward the end of the game to make a different cascading style sheet to display the proper winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom