OT: The Super Bowl Pools have been paid. Onto the NCAAs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT: The Super Bowl Pools have been paid. Onto the NCAAs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine what a pain it must be to collect all the money, then figure out the winners especially with an overtime game for so many pools. He has to even mail some winners - the time and effort for him to do this and include us has to be pretty daunting. Thanks John for doing this for years! :)

John, You are just amazing for doing all this work multiple times a year, for a group of people you largely do not know. I, for one, really appreciate all the effort you put into it. (And I'm also happy with my 3rd quarter $300 win!). :)

John, You are just amazing for doing all this work multiple times a year, for a group of people you largely do not know. I, for one, really appreciate all the effort you put into it. (And I'm also happy with my 3rd quarter $300 win!). :)
As I was with my halftime win. :)

Hello All, since you guys are my favorite pool players, here are a few links for early access to the NCAA Tourney Pools.

The Bigs: NCAA Pool

Syracusefan.com (somewhat) exclusive: NCAA Pool

I upped the 'Cuse board from 10 to 20 this year. Sorry OrangeExtreme, the small multiple payments were becoming annoying.

I also switched back from Losing Team/Winning Team to Higher Seed/Lower Seed. I liked Lower Seed/Higher Seed more and it seemed to be the consensus that it was better. Hopefully, that does not confuse anyone. Every year I get someone thinking it is the other way around and that they won when they did not.

Anyway, I hope you will join, and, if so, good luck! I will be sending the mass email on Sunday.

NUZ

Hello All, since you guys are my favorite pool players, here are a few links for early access to the NCAA Tourney Pools.

I upped the 'Cuse board from 10 to 20 this year. Sorry OrangeExtreme, the small multiple payments were becoming annoying.

I also switched back from Losing Team/Winning Team to Higher Seed/Lower Seed. I liked Lower Seed/Higher Seed more and it seemed to be the consensus that it was better. Hopefully, that does not confuse anyone. Every year I get someone thinking it is the other way around and that they won when they did not.

Anyway, I hope you will join, and, if so, good luck! I will be sending the mass email on Sunday.

NUZ

In.

Paypaled.

I forgot it was only $10 last year.

You could have bumped it to $25 and I still would have paid.

NUZ
The Super Bowl pools have been completed and paid. I have pinned this NEW post to the SU Basketball Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom