OT: this is the worst nba finals i can think of | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: this is the worst nba finals i can think of

Well if LeBron got to rest after every 30 seconds, he wouldn't have leg cramps.
image.jpg

You have not played hockey before...

If you played 15 seconds at NHL pace you would be dying. The speed is incredible.

Oh and the contact tires you out. Soccer has way more contact than basketball

If you played 15 seconds at NHL pace you would be dying. The speed is incredible.

30 seconds is a verrry long shift. I guess someone does not know what they speak.

OK. Cool story. If you think the best athletes play hockey, we can agree to disagree. Perfectly fine.

OK. Cool story. If you think the best athletes play hockey, we can agree to disagree. Perfectly fine.
All in good fun. We all love our sports, whatever they may be. But what binds is together is the love of the Orange! LGO!

I don't know which is more accurate: SA moves the ball well because they have many scorers, or they have many scorers because they move the ball well.
They do give minutes to some guys that were cast-offs on lesser teams. Belinelli, Diaw, Mills, Green and Bonner were all considered fringe NBA talents at one time.

They do give minutes to some guys that were cast-offs on lesser teams. Belinelli, Diaw, Mills, Green and Bonner were all considered fringe NBA talents at one time.

Ah yes, the art of being in the right place at the right time. Diaw has given some solid minutes, as has Green. Popowich seems to have no fear to go deep with his bench. Jimmy, are you watching? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom