OT - This Stuff Always Amazes Me - Warren Sapp Bankrupt | Syracusefan.com

OT - This Stuff Always Amazes Me - Warren Sapp Bankrupt

even if he lit all his money from playing days on fire, he should still be getting by on half a mill a yr from broadcasting (using that term loosely)

These guys are top dumb to learn about money but they could at least learn to wear a rubber. That what really kills athletes

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Anyone here really believe he "lost" his championship rings? He just doesn't want them taken from him. So someone is holding on to them for him.

Assets = Debt and he makes $115,000 per month. Most people would love to be that bankrupt. lol

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7785883/warren-sapp-files-bankruptcy-more-67-million-debt

How do you lose all that money?

I guess it's true - a fool and his money are soon separated.
What do you expect from Miami players?They weren't Mensa material when they were playing so I wouldn't expect anything like quality investing from the "school of Freeney" where you trust crooks with your $. To me its more embarrassing when this stuf goes public that you were taken for the fool you proved to be.:bat:

Sports takes kids who have never had big, (or any) money and gives them millions to play with. It's a bad combination. They get surrounded by people who want to help them spend their money. They think that being rich means living in splendor so that's what they want. They invest in specific businesses, often run by them or somebody else who doesn't know what they are doing. They collect wives and girlfriends and "spread their seed". Then there's Vegas.

It really shouldn't amaze anybody.

found this gem:

"too bad he didn't play for the Saints, could've made a lot more money."