OT: Three Stripes for Hopkins | Syracusefan.com

OT: Three Stripes for Hopkins

adidas overpaid for a school that has a very small geographic footprint and little national relevance.

With that said, I'm going to be searching eBay shortly after the apparel sale by the athletic department. I like UW's football jerseys and wouldn't mind having one to wear this Summer.

We need a new deal

Why? I'm for staying with Nike, not only because of #Brand, but because Syracuse Basketball is one of their "Elite" programs.

Dr. Gross is the reason the football team was stuck with the uniforms they've gotten.

I personally wouldn't wear any UA or adidas gear if they took over as the official outfitter of SU Athletics. There's a reason why Michigan's sales went through the roof when Nike/Jordan Brand was announced as the new outfitter for the Wolverines. People hated the adidas deal.

puma_feature_1200.jpg

I believe Nike will be gone, but the staff does not want to change

adidas overpaid for a school that has a very small geographic footprint and little national relevance.

I don’t know — UW is growing incredibly fast, is in a top-20 metropolitan area, and seems to have one of the best (relatively young) football coaches in the college game locked down for the foreseeable future. Add on top of that an enrollment of nearly 50K and a school that’s growing like crazy and it seems like a good brand to gamble on to me.

Good lord, that's a lot of money.
Gives me the sense that if marketing and sponsorship and endorsement programs and the like were all canceled, shoes would sell for like thirty-seven cents a pair.

To stay with Nike
1. I would want our old script Syracuse basketball jerseys.
2. New football jerseys
3. A boatload of money.

JB gets a good amount from Nike so I don’t see us leaving them.

Guy from syracuse calls the Seattle-Bellvue-Tacoma demo of 3.8 million people a small footprint.

Reeto...

On a national scale? Absolutely. No one watches their games unless you're a football junky. Peterson brought it up this past season because of the lack of exposure they get throughout the country. Washington is not a national brand.

Why? I'm for staying with Nike, not only because of #Brand, but because Syracuse Basketball is one of their "Elite" programs.

Dr. Gross is the reason the football team was stuck with the uniforms they've gotten.

I personally wouldn't wear any UA or adidas gear if they took over as the official outfitter of SU Athletics. There's a reason why Michigan's sales went through the roof when Nike/Jordan Brand was announced as the new outfitter for the Wolverines. People hated the adidas deal.
If W is getting 12m a year SUs worth 15 or more.